Reviews for Touchstone
Alika613 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
I can so picture Iruka wanting to backtalk Anko saying that her training wouldn't make a difference if his opponent was Kakashi, _ Iruka has a different kind of strength!

Iruka agreed, that's so nice of him, XD

-Alika613
reeby10 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
i liked i liked! haha finally found out what a touchstone was! yay! haha great chappie cant wait for more! :D
Rascal609 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
GREAT CHAP WAY TO GO!

Rascal
beyondthecrystalsea chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Don't change anything. I love a good Iruka/ Kakashi story where they don't come across as efeminate. You're doing a great job. Keep going. Crystal
Alika613 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I'm too tired to leave a proper review, but this sounds very good so far! I can't wait to hear the details of a touchstone (though I have a rough idea...)!

-alika613
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I really like this so far!
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
aww i love it already
jazzy2may chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Enthralled, definitely enthralled, and looking forward to future chapters. lol _

sincerely

jazzy
NemesisMuse chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I love what your doing with this and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm guessing your using touchstone i the sense of an emotional and physical anchor for one who is dealing with stress and possible instability? Am I right?
elyrian chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Yay! A new story from you! It's intriguing so far. Can't wait to see what happens when Kakashi talks to Iruka (so many possibilities). Can't wait for the next chapter!
Madame President chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
i loved it. kakashi is the king of the trauma universe and iruka is his queen. wow that was random. any way this is my review like contribution to the update sooner cause.

love,

spider wench
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I like the way you write and I'm looking forward to more of this story.

cdk
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Definitely enthralled and eager for more. You laid the groundwork beautifully through Bull's actions and Tsunade's immediate understanding, without unnecessary exposition. Iruka does indeed seem the perfect choice, but poor Kakashi having to explain it to him.
Nikorasu Za Shugotenshi chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
great
AlisterRainbow chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Ugh! I'm dying for the next chapter!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »