Reviews for Touchstone
Raphlez chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
Cuuuute and I love the concept of touchstones :D
WolfieLiz chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
i loved the hole plot the strong and very reliable iruka the uncertai kakashi OMG CUTNESS!

thank you for your work!
Bonecookie chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
i love the detail and depth in this cant wait to see what you come up with next
jess.c.kong chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
I really loved this story! I've never heard of a "touchstone" before (I am familiar with the concept but not the term). I liked the slow build up, and the intermingling of both POVs. And props to SumiHatake for the lemon - very original with the chakra use (at least to my eyes). I really enjoyed this story and concept. Thank you for sharing!
NV chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
OH MY GLOB oh my glob. That lemon part was amazing. My mind is trying to drink it all in _
ZapHats chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I have already read this, and it is great, but it inspired me for one of my new fanfiction that I'm working on, so I'm asking this now, is the touchstone idea copyrighted to you, and if so, do I have to get permission to use it? It won't be the main idea of the fic, I'm just planning on using it as a background/history kind of thing, so I won't be copying you, but do I need permission? And if so, May I have permission? I wrote way too much.
multifandom-fanfic-writer chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Ahw that was very cute 3 also I love the whole touchstone/focus idea that the KakaIru fandom has something with for one reason or another. awesome story! :D
jj chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
wow very nice
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Read this like forever ago. re read it now. still awesome.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Brilliant story!
Reviews to Master chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Wow. So despite everything Iruka STILL hasn't seen his face! Impressive. VERY impressive.
Reviews to Master chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
*fans self* I don't blame you kid.
Reviews to Master chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I can't help but find it funny when Iruka fights Anko. I dunno, the comical image in my mind makes me chuckle.
Reviews to Master chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
The best conversations are with the ones who listen.
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Damn! Talk about shit hitting the ceiling!
292 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »