Reviews for Touchstone
Freak0592 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Very nice begining... You definitely have my attention!

I'm quite curious about this 'touchstone' person... Is it like a therapist, or something? XD;;

Oh! I'm not even gonna guess! I'll just have to wait for an explanation in next chapter! ;;

Anyway, once again, wonderful begining. Very well written, nice flow, I like your style... I'm totally sticking around for chapter 2!

~Freak (Carly)
Zeistrijder chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I'm very interested in this new story of yours, though I think you ought to set up the 'touchstones' better. I still only have a vauge idea of what they are, though of course, I might be taking up unnecessary amounts of your time because you probably meant to do that. Either way, it's a fantastic start and I'm looking forward to more, always a fan.

Z
Durgas Dragon chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I like this set-up-Kakashi trying to deny that he needs any help, but spiraling out of control without it and then him deciding to turn to Iruka for it is a nice start. I can't wait to see how you bring this about.
Acheron's Akribos chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Only the first chapter and I'm already hooked. :3 Can't wait to see how this one turns out and love the first chapter! I think I kinda got an idea about what a touchstone is but I'll just haveta wait and see. Update soon pwease? *Large Uke Eyes*
reeby10 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
O.o i cant wait for more! i thought it was a really good chapter! but i wanna know what a touchstone is! *sigh* guess ill just have to wait for the next chapter! :D
AiAi2011 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Please Write More, this is very interesting
Punch Your Lunch chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Great first chapter. I'm really looking forward to you explaining what a "touchstone" is, though...haha. Also, I think the way that you described Iruka was fantastic. Please write more; I can't wait to read the second chapter.

-Sheena