Reviews for What Should Have Been
Pretty good story. It's been a while since I came across an author who broke from the canon storyline and ran with it successfully.

If you decide to keep writing this into the Pein saga, you might consider the following from the anime:

Pein's plan is ultimately to create a chakra nuke. The biju are just a means to create that. However, it seems that he never bothered to use the resurrection technique to revive a chakra nuke that is already invented in the anime. It was called Fury. Google the Fury jutsu to see.

That would be a good possible fallback plan, or even a primary plan if Pein knows of the jutsu and knows that Kabuto can revive people who have been long dead.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
what?! you just leave us hanging?! so not fair! But anyway, this is awesome, and I want to thank you for writing it :)
GhostGirl chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
Wait... Orochimaru's actually dead? Did not see that one coming. And the Fourth... this just... gahh! Too awesome for my brain to comprhend!

Anyway, sorry I didn't review the last couple of chapters. I got so caught up in the story that forgot to. Gomenasai!

Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
Poor naruto! Just.. please don't make him become as pervy as he was in the anime/manga..
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
ooh, i love interesting-ness!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
ooooo! this is getting interesting! is Kiba gonna summon the turtles?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Oh, poor Kiba! I know what that feels, it sucks when your parents don't get what you're doing. But, anyway, luv this!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
new little personality quirks are funny :) luv this!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Everyone's so funny, but the awesomest things is that their all entirely in character :) thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
luv it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
yay! I love HiRuto (naruhina)! awesomeness!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Heehee! Poor naru-chan. But, seriously, what the heck is with Lee?!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
What is up with Lee?! He's being such a jerk!
ANyway, hate haishi-baka, dislike Lee-(dunno what to put here?), luv this fanfic, and thanks for writing!
awesomenessD chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Why is Lee treating Naruto so meanly? Did he lose his parents in the war, or something?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2014