Reviews for One Week
Loved it! Make an mpreg sequal!
yahomeboi chapter 8 . 4/22
content.
yohomeboi chapter 7 . 4/22
I better get to see Zoro fuck the shit outta Sanji's pale white boy ass or I will be severely disappointed.
killerjoe chapter 2 . 3/6
Uaaauh this chapter is fantastic! Maybe a little strange, see Zoro that willing... but we all know that the swordman is serious in this challenges, and in a bet too!
Sanji is just Sanji... great fucking Sanji!
with love
killerjoe chapter 1 . 3/6
Wow that's amazing! Really, I love Sanzo (and Zosan too), but this is soooo great! I'm looking forward the other chapters!
(sorry for my bad english, hope you'll understand me xD)
eftela chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Good. It's very good. I like the story. It was very funny and sexy. I felt sorry for the strawhat crew for seeing all that action but I also felt kinda jealous because Zoro in woman's cloth and Sanji nose-bleeding and all that touching and groping..Haha. I guess I'm just a pervert.
Anyway, towards the end...it was very frustrating! I wanted to smack Sanji over the head so bad I'm rolling around in bed and groaning in irritation. Like seriously. It wasn't even funny anymore. He was just being a jerk. It's a good thing that Zoro was so honest about his own feelings and even though he was hurt by Sanji and his insensitive, idiotic "I hate you's" he didn't lost his faith. So, yeah. The make-up sex was incredibly hot. So all's good in the end.
My favorite character was Ussop and Chopper. They were so funny. Also, just a random thought: I wonder if Luffy can extend the length of his D. And if so, I wonder if he do that when he's having sex.
unknown reader chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Waaaaaaaaa (is crying)QAQ
unknown reader chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Yeessssss zoro please fight back no man deserves any of this specialy you QAQ
Amanda chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
OMG adding the Nami Luffy ship in with the Zoro Sanji ship is simply pure genius.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Concrit: If you're writing goofy, smutty, nakama-based kink, go with it. Don't throw your readers for a loop by wandering down an wangst-ridden sidetrail. It felt contrived (sorry, but it did), and at the very least should be in the summary tags or warnings.
Ashlielle chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
I just finished reading this at 4.17 AM, and I absolutely LOVED it! I love Luffy's reactions to everything, and when Chopper was running I also found that quite hilarious. You're a really good writer! I wish you luck on future stories!
*throws a cookie at you*
Elevator Cakes chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
yes yes YES
I've searched long and far for this!
I love it!
jenny chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
funny story and really nice too.
Love and hate chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
I really liked the story but the last to chapters made Sanji out as a huge baby which was something I thought was a bad idea. And nami with luffy... Can't really see that happening... Ever.
A touch of chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
I laughed so hard during a few chapters, so much so my boyfriend came over and started to read over my shoulder then he would accuse me of being a pervert and go back to tv. And then I would laugh again and he would do the same thing, I think it happened ten times this night that he kept coming over to read. Good work on Luffy and Usopp