Reviews for Lapsus Memoriae
nonimouse chapter 9 . 3/9
Please update. Ive only just discovered your series and i love it to bits. I know its years later, but please continue.
Threnna chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
I wish you'd continued this story ,_, I always loved your twinsXratchet series, ever since I first read the first chapter of Twinning the Hatchet. Dunno how many times I've read these stories through the years after that. But alas, chances are you don't even use anymore. Anyhows, always loved this story, probably always will. :)
Kitt21 chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
I love this story and kind of wish you would finish it
TFGIRL22 chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Please, please, PLEASE update soon! This fanfic is AWESOME! XD
Sammy J. B chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
This is an amazing story and I sincerely hope you can find it in yourself to, if not complete it, then at least write a little more :)
Now, I have to say this is an incredibly strange/awesome/sad idea that has me very concerned for everyone involved (especially Sunny) but the way you write everyone is brilliant and, I think, shows their individual grief/struggles very well. I do hope everyone gets their memories back (eventually) and that the bondmates-that-didn't-die can cope with everythings going on until then.
Best of Luck!
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Oh. My. God. PLEASE say you're gonna update this. I have to know that they'll all be alright! I've been feeling SO bad for all of them... And I agree. Even though it's wonderful that Windcharger remembers, it is not fair to any of the others. But then again, Jazz isn't being fair to Prowl.
M-Lo Sixteen chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
This story is amazing! I hope you continue it
Phoenix Deathrose chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Ehr ma gerd! Please continue this story! I love all your fics but you just can't leave this one here! Your grasp of the characters is amazing and I love reading each and every chapter! You rock!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
*pokes at you hopefully, hoping to dislodge some more story. Really really wants to know what happens next*
Blackshadow32 chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
I luv this story and I like how you had the meches with bonds come back to life. _ Please update soon. _
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Very heart wrenching fic! Keep up the good work! XD
darkwolflink1 chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Your going to post up more for this right? XD
Ultra Rodimus chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
*gives you the "lost turbo-puppy optics"* More fic, please? I really want to know what happens next
electro moonlight chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
LOL sunny. I feel sorry for jazz he needs to let go
electro moonlight chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
apparently no one really knew how to deal with this business with the dead coming back to life. But didnt optimus come back to life many times in the G1 series