Reviews for Only Natural
inujoey chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I liked it.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This put me on a spur of searching for the Ghost in the Shell 'Tachikoma Days'.

Spent about fifteen minutes squeeing over the tank cuteness!

Noodles chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This is great! You sure pack a lot of emotion into a short story. There's a lot of chemistry and depth in this. I love it. I can't wait to see another GITS from ya.
RainyDayz chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
*jumps up and down* When I saw another story had been added, I almost fell out of my chair. I'm so happy you posted this! Two in one week! *hugs you* This was adorable and spectacularly written. I loved their deductions and protectiveness over Togusa. Amazing work! I really, really hope to see another GITS story from you. Your fics are real treasures.

God bless and peace.

~RainyDayz
Riana1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Oh, my God. They are so cute I could break CuteOverload.
wlk68 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Excellent little scene. You made mention of this in your short piece Value Undefined and I'm glad to see it elaborated upon. I look forward to reading more of your GitS stories.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aww... That's a wonderful and adorable "first meeting" between the Tachikomas and Togusa. :) *melts a little* You've caught their sunniness and personalities so well. Love the last part of them vowing to protect Togusa.

Though I kept replacing "mister" with "-san", given that I go with the subs and taking Japanese lessons for a couple years. ;D "Ne, ne, Batou-san!", "Saitou-san", "Togusa-san", etc.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2