Reviews for Lawliet and Chocolates
pathetic
Missymysto chapter 34 . 2/24
Dis is soo goood!
Lol I love it, keep writing (;
Your style of writing is good (meaning I should take a bit from you) and I like how you write long chapters, even if they do take ages to come up :)
Sarasah chapter 34 . 2/22
Yo i loved ur story! Epicness galore!
voiceunheard98 chapter 34 . 2/19
Awwwwesooooome! Please please pleeeeease keep going with this! Love your work, love your humor, I REALLY love L. Keep it up please! :-D
Kayleigh chapter 34 . 12/28/2013
OMG NO NOT THE END!
Kayleigh chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! I am a huge fan if yours! This fan faction, it's literally given me butterflies! I love it so much! It's my favourite! You are so amazing! I love you! (As a friend obviously)
Jordan chapter 34 . 11/30/2013
I love this so much! Please, please, please update! :)
FairyQueen chapter 34 . 11/1/2013
i think ryuzaki kissed sasume intentionally but don't know why. :P
Guest chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Awwwww. Poor L! I love this story! My favorite part was when all got a boner. Haha. Was he naked or was he wearing clothes? Just wondering!
Blood Splatter-Killjoy chapter 34 . 10/1/2013
I know it has been awhile, we'll years but you should post your readers are still waiting for the ending we all want.
MySexyLawlietpop chapter 34 . 9/28/2013
OMG I WUV THIS! PLZ UPDATE
Ms.Im-too-lazy chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Oh! The game has started and now theres a time limit. Now I know I have something to look forward to. :D
Pollzy Claire chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
Oh come on Little Spartan! just let them get down! Also you better not make this a sad ending! If you do I will seek out Ryuk and get him to put your name down in the deathnote!
I think the first kiss could be a planned kiss from the hormonal non-teen-teenager P
Also maybe at some point you could get the wierd shop owner to have a few more special sweets...
there could be a really big fight as well which could lead to somthing like a depressed Sasume or somthing
Or there could be a big secret from Sasumes past...
Panda-chan chapter 34 . 8/14/2013
Yes yes he did its all his fault
falbreezy chapter 34 . 8/8/2013