Reviews for Lawliet and Chocolates
Z chapter 2 . 5/23
Your story is not good
Rin chan chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
Dear writer,
I really loved your fan fic. The way you present L in a romantic way was totally awesome. Never did i think that our dear Cold L could be so romantic. I really love it. Please keep on updating.
ARIGATO! _

P.s I love Sasume too
Guest chapter 34 . 9/6/2016
Ls girl chapter 34 . 8/15/2016
Please finish brilliant looking forward to when they go back to death note world that will shock em
epicwonders chapter 34 . 7/29/2016
You could be an author one day.i really like your writing and can't wait for you to update.
sneakykitty chapter 34 . 7/28/2016
I reaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyy love your writing and I think instead of just writing fanfics you could seriously write your own books one day
LL chapter 16 . 6/19/2016
This is amazing x
A reviwer chapter 34 . 6/16/2016
UPDATE PLEASE. THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
Aww, advice from Wammy - San!
Gatoz chapter 31 . 1/5/2016
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE PLS. ITS GONNA KILL ME IF YOU DONT FINISH THIS STORY.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/6/2015
Plz update already! D:
Alexia Colette chapter 34 . 8/3/2015
Death Note Tard? I love your story. You've managed to keep Lawliet In character which some people find hard to do. But was it a good Idea to show him the videos? It might change the plot a lot...I hope you're ready to handle that. The romance is set, I think it's time you came back to Death Note's storyline. Just a suggestion..I'm excited for your next chapter and can't help but wonder how this story will end.. will they tell her parents who L really is and where he's from? And how will they sort out seeing each other if they decide to take things to the next level (marriage) will L come and live with his beloved or will she go with him...If I was her I would go with him and abandon this hell we call life.
Amy.m chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
Ok so it's 5am here in the UK, I have been up all night reading this story. It's incredible! You're very talented and I'd actually love it if you wrote more of these fanfictions. I'm very new to reading fanfictions, but hell who knew I could get more hooked to a story someone posted online than a book that has been published. I've loved every single chapter so far. Heck I adore L so reading parts of this has given me butterflies and I get all excited as if I'm in the protagonists shoes. Spectacular writing, brilliant story. Can't wait to read the rest! Not looking forward to work in 2 hours but this is a good reason to stay up. Keep up the brilliant work! (I'm 19, female from the UK. Just in case you wanted to know what kind of audience you have)
ASDFGHJKL chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
I caNNOT EVEN I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH PLEASE HELP ME IM FANGIRLING TOO HARD I CANT BREATHE GAAHHH

Also the "deathnotetard" things are freaking me out WHAT IS GOING ON
PLEASE TELL ME L DOESNT HAVE TO GO BACK
MY HEART WILL BREAK
WHAT IS "zero zero zero zero" IM SCARED ;A;
maw chapter 34 . 6/10/2015
.amazing
i just read 34 chapters in two hours i don't even know how that's possible
i bow before you, you amazing human.