Reviews for Salvation
chanez chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Aw... this was so sad. I think Lee's character came out beautifully; you can just expect him to do anything and everything to do fulfill his promise and save his friends. Tenten's character was not as strong as I've always pictured her to be but then, you mentioned the 'horrible things' they did to her and that compels me to justify Tenten's actions. The connection with the forehead protector is a nice touch. Great work! )
Ink Reservoir chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Horribly sad, but I loved it.
Kurtulmak chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Wow. Dark and powerful. Bravo.
Ixae chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This story is AMAZING! It's so sad, and yet the friendship is so strong...Wow. I have to say that I didn't expect anything like this. I usually don't favourite stories like this but this story has changed that!
naash chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
thats sad. i really the ending it was so unexpected which i really am happy about since i normlally can tell int the direction of the fic. it weas great
ixsayxpotatoxuxsayxpotahto chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I cried when I read this
Ms. Cookie chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I think I'm gonna cry!

No matter how cute I think romances to be, the thing that really gets me is friendship. I never heard of an everlasting love (except in fairy-tales), but I have plenty of examples of everlasting friendships.

Really touching, ms. author. Lee is really the cutest thing.
Miss Sairas chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I am so touched, it's unbelievable. I have never read anything like this. This was incredible. You wrote it so well. The friendship was so strong and clear, but never crossed the line to romantic love. I am completely blown away. Absolute Masterpiece.
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Ouch.

Think Lee can take a hunter or five?
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Ah! That was so sad! But God bless Lee! It's funny (not really...) but I just read this after my psych class talked about suicide and what to do...so it's ironic that I would read this now...and I honor Lee! He didn't do what was expected, but he did what was needed! *hugs Lee*

Anyways, that was sad...so I'm gunna have to read a humor one now. But your writing style is still awesome here! Can't wait to read more!

Kratos Wilder
Ltn.Barbie chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Aw, this is so sad and sweet and sad and GOOD! I loved it!