Reviews for Back in Black
Psychomech chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I'm fond. Good job.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was sooo different, I LOVED it! I love how Dean discovers just how much he's changed, how his tollerance for pain is off the scale. I can only imagine what the angels would have done had something like this happened to Dean; their precious little Michael Sword certainly would have placed a greater crimp in their plans!

And Ruby just makes me think of a snake, no matter how obvious she's on their side. But I'm guessing I'll always feel that way about her, no matter what story I read.

What I really, really loved most was the last line: "Dean's heart and soul belonged to his little brother. They always had been, and they always would be, forever." I wish it had been that way in the series, too.

Thank you for writing! :D
SaintsGhost chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Wow! This rocks! You could so make a short story out of this dude!
leeanna chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
omg what a great story congrats five stars
fisarcyona chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I feel like you just destroyed a piece of my soul. That was pretty dark - amazing and really really dark. x
Blue eyespark chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Hey i love how you did this fic.

Turned dean i like seeing that twist, and how will sam take all the happenings. I hope that you deside to do a sequel, couse i'll be reading it.
hikinggirl70 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That was a great story and it might be a possibility. You never know in Supernatural what is going to happen and since Dean is in hell we don't know how long he will be there before Sam gets him out. I don't think Dean will have any demonic powers but that he will be more self loathing and self hatred toward himself and might take it out on Sam.
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
wow that was intense...great story...are you going to do a sequel, I would love to read it!
Rat chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
wow thats good. I love your spin on things.
JensenLover89 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I think this story needs a sequel! Great job!
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I liked this story can't wait to read more
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This quite literally sent shivers down my spine, probably because it has a distinct possibility of actually happening. Dean like Ruby - wow. You got the characterisations spot on and your writing is just sublime. Wonderful stuff.

Thanks for sharing,

SmilinStar x
Fantasygirl721 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oh my God, that was amazing. Seriously, Dean like Ruby. (I'm shuddering at the thought of it) It's not the Dean we know and love, but amazing job with the transformation.

-Kat
QuillSwift chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Awesome fic with a really interesting idea! What a painful twist. Dean, from hell and back and remembering, and the whole flipping of the role of the YED. It really puts a whole new slant on the demon war. The wit and compassion talk, the realisation that Dean's actions brought them there, and the spot-on Ruby characterisation was some really good writing. Like what you did with the title as well - Dean, back in black. Great job!
psiChic chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
VERY interesting idea. It sounds plausible and well, awesome...Huh. Nicely done.