Reviews for School of Phantoms: Beyond Your Wildest Dreams
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 27 . 5/9/2011
so i kinda had to re-review this chapter, but it wouldn't let me from my account so here i am with an anonymous review. so anyways i am rereading this story (yes, feel complimented :P )and i just noticed in your author's note to this chapter...YOU'RE USING THE SAME LATIN BOOK I AM. O_o or at least you were...not any more i guess, i assume you've moved on to the next levels of that book :P but ANYWAYS yeah. oh and by the way way to kill the end for me. CAECILIUS DIES THANKS A TON FOR TELLING ME THAT. WOW. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT.

just kidding of course :P soo anyways yeah. just wanted to tell you that
Penny4urThought chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Darkflame, this is Jamster.

OMG. i cannot believe you put in 30 chapters! you are amazing!

i was just casually surfin the net when i realised i wanted to reminisce of the old times when i 'tried' to write fanfics, but thankfully u edited them so that at least they sound readable...

anyways, im 'kinda' back into fanfic. i just created my account today, cant post or do anything for like 2 days or something. but once i can, im gonna post some stuff that have been collecting dust since last year. though its not about poto, its got supernatural stuff to it.

im not gonna give away anything atm, cos its still in progress, and i myself dont even know the ending, but yes, have a look at it if u got time.

im so sorry i stopped writing, though, kinda glad i did, cos u made it that much cooler.

but hey, ppl want a sequel. should we, or should we not...? ;D

idk, all in progress atm. though if i do come up with something fabulous and orginal, that can be related to school of phantoms, then yes, we should do it again.

and this time, i got a bit more experience.

god, im sorry for screwing up halfway through and im sorry to all the readers for letting them down! REALLY SORRY!

omgah, i really wanna start another one right now!

hmm,... im gonna go sleep now, and try to dream up some.

ur biggest fan,

Jamster.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 30 . 12/17/2009
Wow! Honestly, I want to write a Phanfic of your Phanfic! That. Was. So. AWESOME!

*cries* What? No sequel? *sniff sob* NO!

Anywho...I really need to go to bed, but I'll go back and review the rest of the chapters at some point (preferably soon), to tell you all the rest of the stuff I wanted to say... :D

I will say this now, though: I love how you rounded it off so nicely! Very well done! And...gosh, I don't even know...the whole plot-subplot thing-Christine's son being Erik-the romance, the intrigethis was really quite fabulous!

Amazing job-this story is DEFINITELY going on my favorites list!

Thank you so much!

hbpm
GismoZ chapter 30 . 5/3/2009
I loved this story! It was the 1st fanFic. I read and it was a wonderful choose. I only wish there was more.

P.S. I totally thought at one point Mr. Gerik was gonna go all phantom on Dana.
hpnerd328 chapter 30 . 1/10/2009
I'm so glad I found this story, because it is absolutely incredible! I was sucked in from the very first chapter. And just so you know, it was so well written, including the chapters you said sucked. This world they're in is really interesting. It took a little bit to get a handle on how things worked in their universe, but I think I get it now. Just in case I'm wrong, though, would you mind giving me a run-down of how it worked?

Anyway, I'm pretty much in love with this story. If you ever come up with a sequel, I'll be one of the first to read it. Heck, if I get an idea for it, I'll let you know, just so you can skip to the writing (I'm working on my own Phantom story right now). Keep up the good work. If it weren't so late, I would go check out your other stories, but that'll have to wait till later today (it's after midnight). 20 out of 10, and 10 stars out of five. :)
mejg chapter 30 . 12/24/2008
*sniff sniff*

It just can't be over! After only 30 chapters! *sniff again*

Remember how I mentioned having my own ideas about how this might be ending? Well, they were .. extremely far off haha.

Sorry for not reviewing for a while, but due to exams, moving house and a lot of other eventful stuff I only had time to read.

Congratulations on the story as a whole and I am looking forward to reading any other longer work that's written by your quill xD.

Merry Christmas!
jtbwriter chapter 30 . 12/21/2008
That was great! Not a let down but a excellent continuation-and the twist...that Erik is really a DeChangy? LOL!

But Dana is a 13-14 year old..and the analogies and the dreams-very evocative..thanks for the great "what if's?" of her and Edwin...and Estelle and poor Erik!

You hooked us line and sinker-thanks! I wish you a very joyful holiday-and enjoyable dreams to write on!
OceanFae chapter 30 . 12/21/2008
AW... that ending was so sappy, it almost choked me to death. But it was well written, so I'll give you a good review. :D ;D That was a good end chapter, my dear. Though I will miss talking to you!
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 30 . 12/21/2008
That was a MUCH better ending than I expected, seeing as you were bashing it for the past three chapters. P

I have to admit that I did like the ending; it fit the story perfectly. D

I'm very sad that the story is over, though.

It was fantastic.

Amazingly-fantasticly-awesomesauce-wow.

-Basket-

PS: You'd be surprised about how bad one can screw up making toast. We'll just say that I'm now afraid of using the toaster. P
BlackberriesInMoonlight chapter 30 . 12/21/2008
I'm all sad now :( THE STORY IS OVER! AND IT WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY TOO!
Erikslittleangel13 chapter 30 . 12/21/2008
I am going to miss reading this story. *cries*.

I hope you post some more stories soon. I will most likely read whatever else you create!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 30 . 12/21/2008
NO! IT'S OVER! WHA! okay, now that i have finished doing that, GREAT FINISHING CHAPTER! good thing with the dream and music of the night and that stuff, and i like how they all became friends! Christine is Erik's mom...i guessed it a few seconds before i read it, very ironic! i think you did a very nice ending, good way to wrap it up! Merry Boxing Day, and with that, i shall end my final review to this AMAZING story.

goodbye
secretsmiling chapter 30 . 12/21/2008
Aww, I loved this story! Sad to see it end :-( It was brilliantly written and original and I hope you keep writing Phantom pieces.

Well done!

Xena

x
Marie-Cris chapter 30 . 12/21/2008
What? I'm the first person to review this with the final chapter installed?

WHAT?

It would have been nice to have heard a bit more about Mr. Gerik's p-o-v; it just seemed a bit brief.

I really don't know what to say, now that it's over, other than well done. I'm sad to agree but the last two chapters were a bit ... odd. Then again, I wouldn't know what to do if asked to change them, so it's a satisfactory conclusion to some extent - oh this isn't sounding too good, is it?

Now about the monkey ... is she just imagining it in her dreams due to that one experience she had with it or does she somehow have possession of it, and if so, how the heck did she get it?

Now let's see what you come up with next ;)
OceanFae chapter 29 . 12/20/2008
Ah, so Dana's father is a fop... I like how you had it from his POV at the end. It was very interesting. :D