Reviews for Lost Time
HoosYourDaddy chapter 7 . 9/26
Fascinating and confusing as hell. If you ever get the urge, please come back and finish it. Even your outline on where you were going with it would be a pleasure.

The politics here are muddled, seemingly a jab at liberals and extremist liberals. You have the anarchists like the Knights, who are so far to the right they appear to be on the left, and you have Neville's party, who appear to represent the draconian laws that conservatives accuse liberals of wanting.

In the middle of all this is Harry and his personal problems. It's enthralling, but I have no idea where you were going with it XD
HoosYourDaddy chapter 6 . 9/26
Good stuff, but still so very bleak.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 5 . 9/26
A well-written chapter, but I hope this doesn't end up as a thinly-veiled bashing of gun-control advocates and liberalism in general. Neville's positions represent straw-man extremism.

The far more interesting part of the story is what's going on with Harry's memories. It seems less and less like he was sent forward in time by LV, which makes the story even more tragic. The most likely scenario is that Harry was obliviated of eight years of his life by an enemy, and he really is stuck in the 'future' without any magic.

It's curious that you haven't mentioned what all the victims have in common, except that they are 'high-ranking officials.' The fact that they apparently died around the time Harry woke up with memory loss suggests that Harry had either discovered the murderer or is the murderer himself. All sorts of fascinating possibilities here.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 3 . 9/26
Fascinating mystery so far. I can already tell I'm going to regret the fact that it's abandoned.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 7 . 6/12
Dang. Stopping here is just going to leave me feeling really unsettled. Oh well.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 6/12
It was quite satisfying seeing Harry get one over on the people jumping him, even though they're right that he'd be out of his depth even if he wasn't in the wrong time.
ThunderSphinx chapter 7 . 12/7/2017
Damn. Neville and Hermione are both evil in this fic. I wonder what caused it. Jealousy? Bitterness? Rage?

A damn shame that you abandoned this story. It was really good. :(
ThunderSphinx chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
Awww. Hannah destroyed their photos. Why did she do that? :(
Grenn chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
Amazing. One of the best fics I've read and maybe the most literary one. Mistery, plot, strive, romance, characters... That's one really strong outset. A shame that your muse left you. Please consider reconciliation.
Cheers from Russia.
Your new fan.
S chapter 7 . 6/28/2017
Amazing story. Wish it hadn't been abandoned.
George1892 chapter 7 . 4/9/2017
Great story. Not quite sure where you were going with it but great nonetheless.
lol chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
It's a damn shame you never finished this story
xvector chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
A shame to see this incredible story abandoned.
Goose chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
OMG why would you not finish this?
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Not finishing this is a sin.