Reviews for Lost Time
Prince Pondincherry chapter 7 . 6/12
Dang. Stopping here is just going to leave me feeling really unsettled. Oh well.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 6/12
It was quite satisfying seeing Harry get one over on the people jumping him, even though they're right that he'd be out of his depth even if he wasn't in the wrong time.
ThunderSphinx chapter 7 . 12/7/2017
Damn. Neville and Hermione are both evil in this fic. I wonder what caused it. Jealousy? Bitterness? Rage?

A damn shame that you abandoned this story. It was really good. :(
ThunderSphinx chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
Awww. Hannah destroyed their photos. Why did she do that? :(
Grenn chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
Amazing. One of the best fics I've read and maybe the most literary one. Mistery, plot, strive, romance, characters... That's one really strong outset. A shame that your muse left you. Please consider reconciliation.
Cheers from Russia.
Your new fan.
S chapter 7 . 6/28/2017
Amazing story. Wish it hadn't been abandoned.
George1892 chapter 7 . 4/9/2017
Great story. Not quite sure where you were going with it but great nonetheless.
lol chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
It's a damn shame you never finished this story
xvector chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
A shame to see this incredible story abandoned.
Goose chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
OMG why would you not finish this?
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Not finishing this is a sin.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Wow, what a jackass.
bookworm914 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
This is such an interesting story! Forward time travel has been done, but I've never seen Harry arrive without his magic. You have been using the plot very effectively to advance characterization.
I think I am disappointed that Harry seems to have his magic back - I hope it is temporary and will fade, because I think that was an important dynamic of the story.
Not sure if you are still writing - it has been a while since anything on your page was changed. I hope you are. Thanks for posting!
Warlord1096 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I'm going to beg you as a reader to continue this story.

Look around. is dying, at least in the HP fandom. Cliches, Snape, bad grammar, Shape, no plot, Shape. And Snape. He's everywhere nowadays.

This story is one of the best, most underappreciated pieces on the website. You have 3D characters, a unique setup and an even more unique romance. In a time where Overpowered Indy Harry fics are the norm, you've come up with this masterpiece.

I can subscribe to these characters. I can relate to them. Harry Potter itself did that for me. There's no higher praise I can give you.

I don't know whether this will be enough, but I've been honest with you, and I hope it'll be enough.

Do pm me back if you want to. I have no delusions about the fact that I'm a bad author, and I've taken time off to work on that. Either way, I'm at your service if you need any help.
Lazov chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Well fuck, this is a tantalizing story. I rather regret it remains unfinished.