Reviews for Lost Time
xvector chapter 7 . 7/6
A shame to see this incredible story abandoned.
Goose chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
OMG why would you not finish this?
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Not finishing this is a sin.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Wow, what a jackass.
bookworm914 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
This is such an interesting story! Forward time travel has been done, but I've never seen Harry arrive without his magic. You have been using the plot very effectively to advance characterization.
I think I am disappointed that Harry seems to have his magic back - I hope it is temporary and will fade, because I think that was an important dynamic of the story.
Not sure if you are still writing - it has been a while since anything on your page was changed. I hope you are. Thanks for posting!
Warlord1096 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I'm going to beg you as a reader to continue this story.

Look around. is dying, at least in the HP fandom. Cliches, Snape, bad grammar, Shape, no plot, Shape. And Snape. He's everywhere nowadays.

This story is one of the best, most underappreciated pieces on the website. You have 3D characters, a unique setup and an even more unique romance. In a time where Overpowered Indy Harry fics are the norm, you've come up with this masterpiece.

I can subscribe to these characters. I can relate to them. Harry Potter itself did that for me. There's no higher praise I can give you.

I don't know whether this will be enough, but I've been honest with you, and I hope it'll be enough.

Do pm me back if you want to. I have no delusions about the fact that I'm a bad author, and I've taken time off to work on that. Either way, I'm at your service if you need any help.
Lazov chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Well fuck, this is a tantalizing story. I rather regret it remains unfinished.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Would you continue this story?
PLEASE! Its really really really good!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
*removes his Jaw from the floor*
BLOODY HELL!
You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.
Please continue the story very very soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Great Story! Update again soon please!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This story is to good to not finish! Please update ASAP.
Very, very good story!
Please continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Great fic. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
This was absolutely amazing! I really hope you update on this...It's absolutely to good not to finish...Hope to see the next chapter soon...Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I have so loved this story! It is a very unique story among HP fanfic, I have never read anything like it. I hope someday you will come back to finish the remainder.