Reviews for Lost Time
Promios chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Love this story, as well as all your other ones.
KingQrunk chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
I am really enjoying this story, an especially Harrys perspective on his older self.

Does he ever recover his magic? Harry potter without Magic is like...A world war 2 game without germans.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
To be perfectly honest, I don't think I'll be reading any more chapters. Aside from the other problems, (eg. just doesn't feel like a HP story to me) it seems to have strayed too far from the initial question. ("What happened?")
Jess1186 chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Why is Hannah mute? Harry seems to be remorseful now.

Good update, can't wait for more
Surarrin chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
amer and Hannah sitting in a tree B-O-U-N-C-I-N-G.
torgrim chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
Nice chapter, realy got the intrigue going. I realy like the way you have done Harry, not only is he discovering his less than positive future self (assuming he hasnt just lost his memory) but the lack of magic definately gives the character some problems. You have got me curious about the murders aswell, i imagine that Harry must be involved in some way. So, i look forward to discovering his role in what is happening around him. I must admit to being slightly bugged by the fact that Harry hasnt spent much time attempting to figure out whats going on with him, in his shoes i would think i had lost my memory. However i get the feeling that you wont be revealing whats happening there just yet.

Great chapter,

Ky elyse chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
I like where you're taking the story. ) Harry is far from the goody good guy most future stories make him out to be. And i like the fact you've given him more flaws. Makes him seem all the more human. Looking forward to the next update!
ClaMiAl chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Very interesting chapter. So...Hanah is mute. Wonder what exactly happened there and how it came about. And we found out a few more things about Dr. Harry Potter, too. Of course, now there are other questions. What sort of person is he? He's obviously much darker than he used to be, and he is friends with people he hardly even talked to before. How is he connected to that struggle between those two political parties? Is he really on the side of either one of them? Why can't he openly admit that he's a squib and still do his job? And how will Harry manage to fool everyone? Will Hannah notice that he's different? Ron seems to be dead, but what about Hermione? So many questions and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter...perhaps some of them will be answered then. Update soon!
jon02 chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
amazing fic, im hooked, looking forward to more!
Zachariah1337 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Great story... plz update soon
Fred the Man chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Now we know some of what those guys that Harry killed did to Hannah. Harry now feels lower than dirt, knowing his older self is cheating on his mute wife. I can see Harry trying to make it up to Hannah, for his older self's mistakes. Wonder how Tonks would react to that, having Harry end their affair? Neville is becoming worse than a Malfoy, sending his goons after Harry. Harry so needs to get his magic back, so he can put Neville in his place.
Fibinaci chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Okay, I mean Neville basically said it was true, but given how Tonks disappears the EXACT second Hannah shows up means Harry's been cheating on his wife(and maybe Tonks too). How did she lose her voice? Its so sad she will take whatever he gives her. Still, Hannah being mute is genius though, because she cant tell him anything so he can only go by what he knows and feels now. Sad but believable how Harry and Hermione end up estranged. I cant wait till they meet up in the here and now. Did Harry autopsy Ron? It's gotta hurt to see all the compromises of his ideals Dr. Potter made.
Sturdivant chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Yes! A long chapter. Good job on not making Harry some punk b*tch who would easily comply to Neville's orders, I was getting scared for a moment. Making future Harry appear so far to be an arrogant prick is something I've never seen before, I'm certain you'll do good job of it, because I'm pretty sure this idea is going to be eaten up by other authors(good & bad).Update when you can.
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Hey I like your story and your ideal behind it is really cool too. I'm definitely gonna be on the lookout for more of this!
torgrim chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Very intriguing beginning,

Well I am looking forward to seeing where this story goes.

188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »