Reviews for Lost Time
Fibinaci chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
hehe Wow alot packed in three chapters! And ofcourse ourHarry is not impressed with his older self. And now why Hannah was pissed this morning is clear, she atleast suspects Tonks is the "otherwoman" if not outright knows. Good job setting up the two sides in the political scene and juxtaposing them with ourHarry's memories. Formerly sweet Nev is now an obsessed prick and former darksiders now seem reasonable, but he seems to be on the light side and they seem to still be bloodpurists. And squibHary, was that the price he paid to off Voldie or is it psychosomatic from his revenge for Hannah? I cant wait till he goes "home" and meets Hannah for the first time!
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
Good story so what's up with Neville? He is acting like Barty Crouch. Are people going to find out that he is not their Harry and will Harry go back to his own time? Please update soon and thanks for a good chapter.
Magz86 chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
whoa! Neville's changed huh? And not for the good, I'm thinking... What's happened to him to make him act like that?

What the hell happened to Harry that he's been cheating on his wife? Is the loss of his magic really that hard to take?

I'm really enjoying this, keep up the good work, looking forward to next chapter
ClaMiAl chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
WTF? This is so exciting! Oh, I really can't wait to find out what's really going on here. But yeah, now it's conformed, Harry is a squib. I'm curious to find out how it happened. And what's with these two Death Eaters he supposedly ripped to pieces because he was taking revenge for something done to Hannah? I hope we'll find out more about that too. Also very interesting to find out more about those two parties and the positions of Neville and Paul Greengrass. It's a little weird, since I'd say that shutting down Azkaban isn't a bad idea, so in that sense I'd agree with Paul, but on the other hand I'm not sure that legalizing dark magic is the right thing to do, so there I agree with Neville, sort of. Apropos Neville, I'd sure like to know what happened to him that changed him so much. And lastly, that was a very clever way for Harry to muddle his way through the examination of the dead body. Hehe. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Fred the Man chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
What the hell happened to Neville? He's blackmailing people, bullying people, beating them up, spying on government officials. He is acting like a Malfoy and Harry seriously needs to grow a backbone and beat Neville down badly. He needs to figure out how he lost his magic and if he can find a way to get it back. Harry needs to straighten out his personal life also, cheating on his wife is not Harry's usual style; so he has to figure out if he wants to save his marriage or end it, because he should not be stringing Hannah along if he does not love her anymore.
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
Oh wow..Neville is certainly hardcore isn't he? This Harry does sound missed up.
Eating Upside Down chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
WOW!

Great story!
Monks1 chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
drama drama, i love the foreshadowing, makes for a better read.
Delusional Fishies chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
Wow, what the fuc/? Like, go buy a gun and shoot the fccker down. Clearly he's not the friendly kid you used to know. Go and cripple him before you do anything else.

Wimp.
Magz86 chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
No magic? Wha! Uh oh! Good update, looking forward to next
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Talk about a screwed up reality for Harry...Poor guy.
ClaMiAl chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Very interesting! No magic, huh? I'm really looking forward to finding out how that happened. Perhaps something happened in the last fight between Harry and Voldemort...that would explain why Harry decided to get a doctorate degree and go into forensic medicine. Without his magic he had to do something more intellectually oriented of he wanted to stay in the wizarding world. I guess it could also explain why he didn't seem to bee friend with the Weasleys anymore...it could be that once he had lost his magic he perhaps did not want to be around people who constantly reminded him of times when he still had it. It would also explain the...err...sort of colder person he seems to be now (or at least before he lost his memories...or whatever happened to him before he woke up in chapter 1). I'm curious how he will fool everyone else into thinking that he actually still knows how to do his job...I mean, there is a reason why you need a doctor's degree to do forensics, and for all intends and purposes he doesn't have one anymore. The next chapter should be really interesting. Can't wait to read it. Good job so far!
Surarrin chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
M Daphne.

jon
Clell65619 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Ok, that last line is odd...

- Second chapter and what is going on is still unclear, 8 years after Hogwarts and Harry and his classmates are running governmental departments? That seems unlikely given the canon lifespans of wizards... More and more this appears to be some type of illusion intended to either break or heal Harry...
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Very interesting story. I could just imagine what it would be like, thrown into another life. I can't wait to read more.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »