Reviews for Lost Time
Pls Update
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I absolutely love you. Plese Update
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
im begging you please update
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Please update please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
please update
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
update please this fic is awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
I hope you have Harry kick Neville's ass or Crucio him a bit. I really hate Neville in this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Please update please This is my favourite hp fic your an amazing writer i have read all your fics and loved it this fic is a masterpiece im begging you update it please
lost time fan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
please update im begging you this is best hp fic i have ever read
purple sky always chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Hmm, what was blocking his magic?
Kellsabelle chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
This is so incredible an so exciting, you would make my day if I could get another update after such a long time!
Eating Upside Down chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Is this story dead? I hope not, since I'm a fan of all your works. I love this story and hope it will be updated soon. It's like the year 2013, you owe the fans and readers some notice.
witticisms chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Man, I'd forgotten how engaging this story is. I really want to see where it goes and find out more about this future of the Potterverse. What happened with Hermione and Ron? Why did he marry Hannah Abbot? And that rush of stealing magic can't be a good sign.

It looks as though you haven't updated anything recently which makes me think that this story is abandoned. I hope I am wrong about that and that you will finish it one day.
Ranawe217 chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
This story is absolutely wonderful. The drama, suspense, the sheer intensity is just wonderful.
corrwin chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
One of the stories I would really like to see continued...

Very intriguing plot, quite a few mysteries that remain unsolved. And Harry's marital problems, very... normal, after Harem!Harry stories I read recently. Here the girls don't seem so willing to share our hero with others ;)

Well, "story alert" and maybe one day I'll get an email that chapter 8 is on...
187 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »