Reviews for Lost Time
excelsia chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
whoohooo! he's back in business ! ;)

but damn you .. you seem out of writing /
bobman1000 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Damn, I'd forgotten how awesome this story was- hope that one day you'll get back to us!

Epic in media res beginning, and love the way that Harry is as confused as the readers at the beginning, but intelligently probes the world to carefully build up his knowledge.

Characters are quite interestingly expanded beyond their childhood personalities- nobody is a saint.

My guesses- the energy absorption thing that Harry did at the last chapter? That's exactly how the others were killed. Question is whether Harry himself has been doing it- the euphoria he's been feeling after his vampiric episode does suggest it.
Nauro chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
It was an interesting read and at the same time the main fun comes from the inverted idea everyone is using.

A good job.

Still, this looks like it's quite old, so there probably won't be any updates?

Nauro.
Avis Soul chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
I truly love your stories, but I don't think I've seen any updates in ages. I hope you return.
Avis Soul chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Whoa, man.
StrictlySomething chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
This has been a fantastic ride so far! I just love the idea you've created.

Harry's stuck in future, trying to figure out what the hell is going on and when exactly the world turned on it's head. It's a perfect beginning :)

Then you have the killer, the magicless bodies, and Harry's weird absorbtion of the attacker's magic. I'm going to guess that this is the method in which the victims Harry has already autopsied were killed. Someone was absorbing there magic. And you've provided ample evidence that Squibs are very bitter about their magicless state, so motive is there. The question is, was the old (future) Harry a part of it himself?

Present Harry's already feeling desperate and the way he took his attacker's magic left him near euphoric, I could see it being possible.

Also, the political pressure the wizarding world is under only adds to it all. It makes you wonder if everything connected, who's the good guy, who's the bad guy, and just the general wtf for the position the wizarding world and Harry seems to have found itself in.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. This has been excellent and I do hope you continue :)
Alexander Derpington chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Tremendous stuff. I am very curious as to what is happening with Harry, and whether he can ever find somebody to confide in. Thank you for writing.
Forever Rahhel chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Most ingenious. That story puts a new spin to the the whole time travelling stories.

Too bad this seems to be abandoned especially now that Harry seems to have regained his magic. I like the dark spins in your stories and this one is no exception.

I wonder sometimes if you like Tonks or hate her. She featured in this story and in Equal and Opposites, but only as throwaway character of sorts.

The speeches were a bit grating, since most speeches have on thing in common that being total bullshit no matter what is being said. I would love to have learnt more of the character and what decisions led to this future. Too bad I will probably never now.

The characters are stunningly interesting as they seem to be more well rounded than in canon and in no way like stereotypes, which is common in fanfiction especially with the house system. For example Hannah seems to be open and yet closed off to Harry at times adding a mystery to her character. Same can be said about Tonks her intentions are ambiguous. She could work for Neville or could be a genuine friend of Harry's especially since she and Dr. Harry seem to be drinking buddies.

Dr. Harry himself seems to be an asshole at times, but considering the views we got from Neville and Hermione, which are without a doubt negative due to prejudice he might actually be decent guy trapped in an impossible relationship with his wife and an asshole friend turned psychopath. (Could be either Hermione or Neville actually)

Hope to see more. Even if the possibility seems to be somewhere close to zero.
blue eyed snitch chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
Passed this story up several times and now i'm kicking myself for not reading this sooner. i'm happy to see that harry is getting his powers back, but i am sad about hanna's predicament hopefully harry can help her out now
Dezzal chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
sweet story man,i can only hope you plan on updating again
MebsTheFiend chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
No. NO! Where's the rest?

MOAR!
Tanathar chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
Please please please continue this story. It's mysterious and intriguing and well-written. I like the characters and love the plot. But I'm still trying to work out how Harry got his magic back? Is it related to the power of the killing curse?
Veive chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
An excellent story so far.
NeunFuchs chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Riveting.
LordAnarchy666 chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Refreshingly original. But still quite confusing in some parts. I'm still trying to understand the scene where it looks like Harry gave Neville info and names Daphne left lying around? but it was so rushed that it was hard to see what happened. It is hard to understand the scenes where it looks like Harry is dealing between both Neville and Greengrasses. Also, I might have missed it but the whole time I curious to how Harry lost a lot of his magic. The only explanation with the info given (which is none) is that it is a result of the final battle with Voldemort. I suppose it doesn't matter now that Harry got his magic back. I understand that this is a mystery but some more discovery of his missed time would help with the background so we can become a little bit more attached to the story. Still, I give it a 4/5 because it held my interest all the way through
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »