Reviews for Lost Time
LordAnarchy666 chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Refreshingly original. But still quite confusing in some parts. I'm still trying to understand the scene where it looks like Harry gave Neville info and names Daphne left lying around? but it was so rushed that it was hard to see what happened. It is hard to understand the scenes where it looks like Harry is dealing between both Neville and Greengrasses. Also, I might have missed it but the whole time I curious to how Harry lost a lot of his magic. The only explanation with the info given (which is none) is that it is a result of the final battle with Voldemort. I suppose it doesn't matter now that Harry got his magic back. I understand that this is a mystery but some more discovery of his missed time would help with the background so we can become a little bit more attached to the story. Still, I give it a 4/5 because it held my interest all the way through
oldman543 chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
nice once more. i like your style. cheers,

oldman543 chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
fkin awesome. good chapter
XxblondehermionexX chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Glad to see Harry's got his magic back. I love the suspense of this story. I hope you will update soon even though your profile says it may take a while.
The Pro chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
Oh yeah! The man's back!

'Bout damn time too, Squib!Harry was starting to lose its appeal as his magic defines him in cannon. Even more so in this story.

Great story! The mystery element has kept me reading and the writing is well up to the level that you have for your other fics. A little more information would be nice, and maybe some more action with Hannah, if only to clear up what exactly seems to be going on.

It's your story though, do what you please. I only ask that you update soon; the cutoff point was too suspenseful with Harry finally getting back in the game.

Keep it up,

Black King 201 chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
This is really good. Please update it soon.
fanfic789 chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
holy crap this story is very good

please update soon

i like reading SuperHarry and reading a

story with him being so weak, was a new

experience. and its getting very interesting too

especially since the defeater of voldemort getting

punked. that made laugh with irony and now he has his

powers back

i wonder what he'll do next

please update soon
Stygian Styx chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
Very interesting so far.
Mistah25K chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
Wow cant wait till you start updating this again. But then again i also really liked Zealot on DLP so i guess i wouldnt mind as long as you update something
ashter87 chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
so he drains his magic from other wizards... please write more i would so love to see another chapter
Nemrut chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Great story, really an interesting take on Harry. Would love to see more.
Sir Graq chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
That. Was. Incredible. One of the best stories I've read on this site in months. I'm taking a break from shrine building to type this. My hat is off to you.

CrystalMind chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Yay! Magic's back. I'm very happy about that, if a little concerned by the method...

You've spun a rather interesting tale. Harry as a morally corrupt, political pawn, used by everyone around him. It's twisted, but it makes for interesting reading. I look forward to more.
gagiman chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
a very unique way of starting a story, and what a good plot, very nice, probably in the top 10% of potter fanfictions in this site...pity about the slow updates though, keep it up
Escpist chapter 7 . 5/28/2009

This is what I'm looking for!

Boy, we should put all of you great fanfiction authors in a concentration camp and whip you everyday so that you can gush out more of this stuff. To hell with inspiration, Anne Frank wrote greatness while stuck in a mezzanie hiding from Nazis! What's a few whips gonna do?

I'll submit the idea as a memoire someday.

I hope you don't take this too seriously though. Except for the gush out more chapters part. And maybe the whips. Those make everyone happy.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »