Reviews for Theo Says
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/13
Beautiful!
annnemaaageth chapter 1 . 1/9
I'm a Dramione and Harmony shipper and this is the first time I've read a theomione ship, and it didn't disappoint me, it brought out the feels and everything. I love the first part of Theo Loves, Hermione's reaction. That no matter how much she loves Theo, sometimes love is not enough, LOL I'm not making sense anymore, anyway I really Love it.
Words can't describe, beautiful, moving, I didn't want it to end
Duhkha chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
This was beautiful. I am crying. I do not have words to express all The feelings that you made me de feel with this OS.
Thanks :)
bluedarling chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
This was such a beautiful story! I think I'm going to cry now. Loved every word of it, though!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
fucking awesome story, you are a genius :)
yorushihe chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Sweet Circe.. I was bawling my eyes out halfway through and the rivers only becage niagara at the end.. Now I blame my horribly clogged nose and the wish to jump my beau on you - and I even wonder why I feel somewhat nostalgic (I'm not even that old!), lol!
Hanna
ninawinna chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
beautiful!
Adahmel chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
What, that was... beautifully painful. I got completely lost in the story. Did not for one moment feel like a story but a part of something more. And thus a favorite was born.
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I've read this story many times and love it each time.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Such a beautiful heartwarming story.
TheFeels chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Why you always gotta make me cry. That was so beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I fucking hate you that was so beautiful I started to cry and I never cry
Kayxbear chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
So sweet! And you made me cry! I'm such a sucker for a good Themione one of my all time favorite pairings.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2016