Reviews for Theo Says
How can it be that I cannot stop crying when there can't be an ending happier than a couple living and living with each other for more than a hundred years falling asleep together for the last time?

Beautiful story!

Now I need something fluffy to cheer me up
Lgirl3 chapter 1 . 1/10
omg that was so sweet, i literally cried at the end
Parisatis chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
I loved it so much ️... So well written, it really give away the characters emotions
SuperSlyly chapter 1 . 6/12/2020
Omg! Can't stop wiping tears from my eyes
anorc chapter 1 . 6/7/2020
Nice. I could see Theo running, re-enacting scenes from nineties british rom-coms.
I do love me a good Theo/Hermione.
Chalice13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2020
This was wonderful, thank you.
charliechan123 chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
Wow. This was written 12 years ago and I just found it now. It made me cry, it was beautiful!
dontlookatmeplease chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
This was amazingly magnificent.
So worth the read, and the tears.
dontlookatmeplease chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
This. This.
It's magnificent, amazing. I don't the words to describe it. But my word is it worth the read, and the tears.
Shortie McBealle chapter 1 . 11/4/2019
Kinda just discovered the whole TheoMione ship not that I'm completely ditching DraMione or CharMione. This one shot was so beautiful and packed with so much emotion I actually teared up. Kudos and thanks for sharing all of your lovely writings, "Only in the World of Dragons" is the fic that hooked me onto CharMione. So, again, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
That was cute.
Sophisticated Sage chapter 1 . 7/8/2019
I would have loved a story about the witch that threatened the wizarding word...also this is one of my favorite stories by you.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
Omg I’m bawling! This was incredible and I love your insight into Theo.
itme94 chapter 1 . 5/23/2019