Reviews for Theo Says
purple potter head chapter 1 . 6/23
That was amazingly adorable! (Simon says) ;)
J.D. Von Wolfe-22 chapter 1 . 4/30
This was amazing! But it made me cry. Still loved it!
This is everything to me right now! You are so fucking amazing at writing!
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 4/7
This is one of my most fav fanfics. Like I'm pretty sure I've reread it 7 times already. I love Theo's character (I don't care if he's OOC, it's just a beautifully written character). And I love the incorporation of Simon Says, very different. Uve made me expand into other Theo/Hermione stories, but nothing ever comes close to how good this one is!
TheAngelOnYourRight chapter 1 . 4/6
I love story.
Infernalbooks chapter 1 . 4/4
Love it so much!
My Universe chapter 1 . 3/16
such a sweet ending
GreenCraze chapter 1 . 2/12
I hate yet love you at the same time for making me cry
Evani chapter 1 . 1/25
aww, this was so sweet, thank you for writing it :)
BipolarDragon chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Much as I really like this story, I tend to object on pricipal to the scenario of Girl Almost-Marries Someone Horrible She Doesn't Love (or even like) and True Love Stops It At The Last Second. It's very patronizing towards women and kind of a cop out, to be honest. Not to mention very OoC for Hermione.
Still, I really enjoyed the rest of this.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Awwwwww! He loved her to pieces he just couldn't say it. Glad he came to his senses before she made such an epic mistake...
Mari01 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I loved it! It's really beautiful!
punkyredhead chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I loved it, wonderful story. There aren't enough Hermione and Theo stories (Marcus too) I an always up for a good Slytherin story. I loved how disheveled he became all because of Hermione.
Ailith-Kansas chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I don't know how you do it but all your stories are amazing. This had me tearing up and laughing hilariously, absolutely brilliant. x
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This is so wonderfully written, it almost made me cry, good job!