Reviews for So Near Yet So Far
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 6/21
ooooh ~ that's creepy
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 6/21
I think for not having his speech will did very well
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 6/21
I loved lyra's speech to the gyptians and Muscovites
RivalsAreAllies chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was my first trip into the HDM FanFic Section, and I have spent a long day, reading, reviewing, and retaining a lot of good, bad, and ugly FanFic in this section. I must say, though, this is one of the better FanFics, much better. Good work and writing so far.

I will have to catch-up on this story at a later time, however, because, unfortunately, I'm behind on my own FanFiction. ...But, rest assured, that I will finish this great story.

There were a few grammatical and syntactical errors here and there, but it was never so much that it detracted from the flow of the story.

I enjoy your concise and clear writing style. It gets the point across, without to much overhang.

Keep up the good work
Bingo chapter 32 . 1/4/2012
Please, please finish this! I love it! It's amazing! I am so hooked that I finished the 32 chapters in 2 days!
Bingo chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
That is wonderful and I cannot wait to finish reading it! Getting sleepy, now, so bye.
TwiBiteLover06 chapter 32 . 3/2/2010
Love your story so far! Please finish it! And hopefully Will and Lyra and their daemons either live or die together going thru the opening in hell. Write on! - Lea
Lily chapter 32 . 12/29/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE upload the next chapter! This story is great, and I am filled with suspense! I can’t wait to find out where you take this wonderful piece of work. Best of luck! :)
GreatWolf Fanatic chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Woops, forgot to review this chapter! Anyways, it was good, I liked how you added alot of mystery to this chapter. Good job!
GreatWolf Fanatic chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
Lol you seem to love writting cliffies, thank god they aren't cliff hangers for me lol! Fantastic work!
GreatWolf Fanatic chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
Lol normally this is where I would scream, "NO Update right away!" Luckely for me, I don't have to do that because It's already there, along with many more! Ah the joys of starting late in the game D
GreatWolf Fanatic chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
Lol, that was really creative! I've always wondered what Kirjava's personality would be like, and I think this one is a good fit. Keep up the great work!
GreatWolf Fanatic chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Lol I liked this chapter alot ) Sorry for not reviewing in a while, I'vre had the busiest week ever! But this chapter was really good, I liked Lyra's and Pan's banter the best ) Pan's my faverite character!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 11/10/2009
I love the story so far; the way you developed the characters were amazing-I could've sworn that you were Pullman instead! but I just want to let you know- I have been working on a story and it had a Book of Life in it as well! just thought you'd want to know. Keep up the great work! (wait, have you finished this?)
GreatWolf Fanatic chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Of course I'll continue to read it! Its really really great! I just have alot of catching up to do lol ) And so little time ( But don't worry, this story is just to great to abandone now!