Reviews for Voidstuff
Em979 chapter 1 . 5/17
Hey, this is a really cool idea! Now I think about it, the "safe place" from The Stone Rose is quite like how I imagined the void...
Great story, and I loved the ending! :)
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 3/29
Yay!
Anna O'Carrick chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Wait, is this story over?

Anna
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I loved this! This was perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Aww, that sock theory could have been legit.
Great!
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
lol. Jackie Tyler shrieking. XD
I really enjoy this idea and what you have done with it.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh, I love this! I loved what you did with the Void and how you allowed Rose to get a peek of the Doctor's reaction to his loss of her.
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
LOOOOVVED THIS! Timey-wimey-wibbly-wobbleness, Rose, emo!10, Daleks, a GENIE and Rose/Doctor hug! What isn't there to love?

So well written and fits perfectly in with everything we know and love about these two.
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
"Correct. All washing-machines are portals to the Void. Haven't you ever wondered where the other half of a pair of socks ends up after you wash them? Well, this is it."

"Are you serious?"

"No."

I literally snorted when I read that part xD. This was absolutely FANTASTIC! I'm going to read more of your stories!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hehehe! Love it. Doctor/Rose are the best couple ever. :)
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh, brilliant! I loved this idea, and the ending is so perfect. )
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
*Grins* Oh, poor Doctor. :D You captured his grief beautifully.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
She glared at it. “I thought you needed a lot of energy to grant a wish. So how did you open the Void on so little fuel?”

The creature yawned. “It doesn’t take much energy to open the Void. It’s as simple as operating a washing-machine.”

“A washing-machine?” Rose confirmed, completely baffled.

“Correct. All washing-machines are portals to the Void. Haven’t you ever wondered where the other half of a pair of socks ends up after you wash them? Well, this is it.”

Well aren't you fantastically, and unquestionably brilliant!

By the way, all the vowels of the English language are in the word unquestionably.
GoddessAlyss chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great story. I really liked it. _

I like how you got the GENIE to rescue her; The Stone Rose is my favourite Doctor Who book. :"]

Overall, it was a very interesting story, good idea, it was well written and i loved it.

I can't wait to ready more of your Doctor Who fan-fictions, if you write any i am sure they will be good. :D

Thanks

... Anie
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Oh, I really liked this!

What GENIE was saying about the Void was interesting, and yet confusing...but I loved reading it...

Very well written, too... :)