Reviews for Voidstuff
Oh my god this (all your Doctor Who fics which I just finished binging) was BRILLIANT! And I know this story's almost 10 years old and you may or may not still even get this comment or appreciate the reminder of its existence so i'm sorry, but I just had to say i really loved reading these stories (how ever belated I discovered them). Your ideas and writing style and characterization were all just wonderful (no doubt you must've improved a ton since 2008). And I think, honestly, this may just be my favorite Doomsday fix-it fic.
Need I repeat- your DW fics were a ~brilliant~ little experience. (I might be babbling and overstuffed with emotions bc I've had a moderately bad day, but these stories (and the late, late, late discovery of the fact there's Doctor Who books..) have just cheered me up immensely.
I shall now like to imagine the outcome of this one shot as canon.
To wrap this mess up- just, thank you! Some awesome stories. Keep being great, you.
Mutant Dragon chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Please finish this! I need this finished!
Emerynn chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Hey, this is a really cool idea! Now I think about it, the "safe place" from The Stone Rose is quite like how I imagined the void...
Great story, and I loved the ending! :)
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Yay!
Callie Newman chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Wait, is this story over?

Anna
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I loved this! This was perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Aww, that sock theory could have been legit.
Great!
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
lol. Jackie Tyler shrieking. XD
I really enjoy this idea and what you have done with it.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh, I love this! I loved what you did with the Void and how you allowed Rose to get a peek of the Doctor's reaction to his loss of her.
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
LOOOOVVED THIS! Timey-wimey-wibbly-wobbleness, Rose, emo!10, Daleks, a GENIE and Rose/Doctor hug! What isn't there to love?

So well written and fits perfectly in with everything we know and love about these two.
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
"Correct. All washing-machines are portals to the Void. Haven't you ever wondered where the other half of a pair of socks ends up after you wash them? Well, this is it."

"Are you serious?"

"No."

I literally snorted when I read that part xD. This was absolutely FANTASTIC! I'm going to read more of your stories!
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hehehe! Love it. Doctor/Rose are the best couple ever. :)
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh, brilliant! I loved this idea, and the ending is so perfect. )
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
*Grins* Oh, poor Doctor. :D You captured his grief beautifully.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
She glared at it. “I thought you needed a lot of energy to grant a wish. So how did you open the Void on so little fuel?”

The creature yawned. “It doesn’t take much energy to open the Void. It’s as simple as operating a washing-machine.”

“A washing-machine?” Rose confirmed, completely baffled.

“Correct. All washing-machines are portals to the Void. Haven’t you ever wondered where the other half of a pair of socks ends up after you wash them? Well, this is it.”

Well aren't you fantastically, and unquestionably brilliant!

By the way, all the vowels of the English language are in the word unquestionably.