Reviews for What's In A Name?
Brightness Davar chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Bloody Brilliant! If you're ever up to it and your Muse insists, find it in your heart to use your magical gift of writing and pen us a scene when Rose tells her parents about her and Scorpius. Imagine a bubbling Ron on the verge of insanity as Hermione tries to calm him and herself perhaps too. And throw in some witty Hugo one liners and BAM! you'd be reponsible for my death. I'd just like to add, just cuase I can, I'd swoom and melt into a puddle om mish is someone said to me what Scorpius said to Rose. Loved it!
person chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
you sshould write another chapter
uasjknakjbxhb chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
YAYYYYYYYYYY! SOO GOOD AND I LOVE HUGO!
ScorpiusWeasel chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
I'm dead, so cute! I just wish it would continue on, you know, at least until they tell their parents that they're dating.
defne15 chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Continue
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I loved this sooOooOOooO much, i reall y loved the way you wrote scorpious
StarCrossedBlush chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
really really really like it, hope you wright more like this (i dont know i haven't checked out your profile yet) :D
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Scorpius' character here is adorable! I can't stop myself from laughing at Scorpius' and Rose's bickering! Hahaha :D :)
Georgina chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I loved it! Very cute, and I look forward to reading more. Well done.
hermioninny chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
It's been six years and I'm still depressed bc this fic has no sequel or multichap.
jullee chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I love the picture you made of teenage scorpius!
entropic chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I really liked the story and it was really cute. Perfect if you're not up for teary stories, which is my mood right now. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Can someone please adopt this story and make a multichap?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
im pretty sure this is the fanfic where i fell completely in love with scorpius
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I really liked this story:) It wasn't the whole family-feud mutual-hate-love trope, which was refreshing for a change. Wish it was multi chap, but even so, this is great!(: