Reviews for Without You
Yaoi4life chapter 1 . 11/15
This story is amazing! Soo much fluff! I don't care if sasuke vomited at least he didn't die! I wish I was a guuuy!
moiyauzumaki chapter 1 . 8/17
I teared up. It was serious and beautiful I love it!
It was a really sweet story...
Blys Tanner chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
this was truly amazing. does not need a lemon. a lemon would ruin it. this is perfection. i was worried sasuke was actually going to die. i used to write a lot of angsty stuff and i would get towards the end and have to decide if i was going to make it an extremely heart-wrenching bit with a happy resolution, or if i was going to rip the souls from the readers haha im so glad you didn't rip my soul out. i hear you need those things...
minasuka-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
sooo sweet!
heh i might end up reading lots of ur stories... i hope u dont mind, cause they make my day! :D
ranasanjana735 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I wish I had someone like sasuke or naruto... Oh well, it's a very good fanfic and I also think it's better without a lemon.
aww chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
i loved the last lines;
Because love isn't about finding someone you can live happily with.
No, love it about finding that one person, that you cannot live without.
Absolutely beautiful.
A3 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I definitely felt how deeply sasuke needs naruto. As much as I personally think it's stupid to not be able to live without someone else because it's unstable, that's exactly why this works. Thinking that you can't live without the love of your live is one thing, but actually going so far to try and commit suicide is being so completely deep in someone else to a level few should ever reach. Even in the manga, we are shown that sasuke is a very troubled individual that throws himself absolutely into what he believes even if it will kill him. Naruto is such a basic part of his existence that he does the unthinkable when it finally breaks him. Definitely think you did a good job.
thumbsup69 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Wahhhh! That was really beautiful! It made my heart pinch and made my eyes watery. I LOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEDDDDD ITTTTTT! :"DDDDDD i hope you'd make more fics like this. FICA that makes my heart twist in a deliciously lovely way :)))
Elantrian chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I can't remember if I've faved this one and I can't remember if I've reviewed, but I just wanted to let you know that this fic is definitely in my top five favourites (and I read a LOT of fanfiction) XD
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
awwwwwww this was really great!
Evelette chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awww I love this one-shot! Totally started tearing up towards the end cause Im female like that xD
aw chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
so wonderful! i almost cried!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
i sware that if they where a 'Best Authors of Sasunaru Awards' (wait, maybe it does) you'd win them with your hands behind your back, or maybe no... no because you need your hands to write, wathever, really I love your way of writing it so original and unique... i'm reading your other stories and every one of them have something special, please keep with your beautiful work.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 1/27/2012