Reviews for Without You
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I can see what the other reviewer meant, "Everything for You" is kind of the fantasy version of this fanfic. Still, I found the emotions in this fic to be really powerful. Sasuke's suicide attempt and Naruto's reaction to it created really potent, raw emotions in the story.

Having said that, I felt a little conflicted about this couple. Supposing Naruto eventually decides things aren't going well for him and Sasuke? Or supposing he wants to go to a different college from Sasuke? What is he going to do? Would he be guilt-tripped into staying in a relationship that isn't working out? Would he be guilt-tripped into setting aside his own dreams to follow Sasuke to his college of choice? Sasuke has proven that he becomes suicidal whenever Naruto rejects him and that's totally unhealthy, not romantic.

Codependency is not cool. Sasuke has more problems than being unable to handle Naruto's rejection. I wish instead of getting a happy ending where Naruto berates himself for not realizing how he felt sooner, there had been a few sentences about Naruto wanting to help Sasuke through his problems so he'd never try something like this again. That would've been a truly happy ending. Without them addressing the problem at hand, I don't know if I see a truly happy future for this couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
It was great
01Kita chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
loved it!
Yaoi4life chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This story is amazing! Soo much fluff! I don't care if sasuke vomited at least he didn't die! I wish I was a guuuy!
moiyauzumaki chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I teared up. It was serious and beautiful I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
It was a really sweet story...
Blys Tanner chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
this was truly amazing. does not need a lemon. a lemon would ruin it. this is perfection. i was worried sasuke was actually going to die. i used to write a lot of angsty stuff and i would get towards the end and have to decide if i was going to make it an extremely heart-wrenching bit with a happy resolution, or if i was going to rip the souls from the readers haha im so glad you didn't rip my soul out. i hear you need those things...
minasuka-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
sooo sweet!
heh i might end up reading lots of ur stories... i hope u dont mind, cause they make my day! :D
ranasanjana735 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I wish I had someone like sasuke or naruto... Oh well, it's a very good fanfic and I also think it's better without a lemon.
aww chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
i loved the last lines;
Because love isn't about finding someone you can live happily with.
No, love it about finding that one person, that you cannot live without.
Absolutely beautiful.
A3 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I definitely felt how deeply sasuke needs naruto. As much as I personally think it's stupid to not be able to live without someone else because it's unstable, that's exactly why this works. Thinking that you can't live without the love of your live is one thing, but actually going so far to try and commit suicide is being so completely deep in someone else to a level few should ever reach. Even in the manga, we are shown that sasuke is a very troubled individual that throws himself absolutely into what he believes even if it will kill him. Naruto is such a basic part of his existence that he does the unthinkable when it finally breaks him. Definitely think you did a good job.
thumbsup69 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Wahhhh! That was really beautiful! It made my heart pinch and made my eyes watery. I LOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEDDDDD ITTTTTT! :"DDDDDD i hope you'd make more fics like this. FICA that makes my heart twist in a deliciously lovely way :)))
Elantrian chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I can't remember if I've faved this one and I can't remember if I've reviewed, but I just wanted to let you know that this fic is definitely in my top five favourites (and I read a LOT of fanfiction) XD
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
awwwwwww this was really great!
Evelette chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awww I love this one-shot! Totally started tearing up towards the end cause Im female like that xD