Reviews for The real reasons
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
More sad than the other one, but I could see this happening.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Outch! Really, its sad
xWonderxWomanx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
OH! Thats so sad!

But then he jus doesnt trust Diana will remain faithful to him. And hes just assuming Clark wouldnt age...

Very well done :)
Lazytologin chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
It's good and capture probably the very reason why he don't want a relationship with her. But why did you categorized it as tragedy? Should it not be angst?
kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Wow, I can't believe that is letting me review this again. Oh well :)

I still think it's a little short and I also still think that it's an amazing littel story. I can't believe it only has 12 (now 13) reviews.

Peace,

-Kobez-
carez123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
OHMIGOD! Sick!
XPinkSpiderX chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
D:! So sad! But honestly, I've never considered those reasons.

But c'mon Bats, you want her!

nice fic _
James Luu chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Impressive, I didn't think about a reason like that. A short story but makes a very vaild point for a man who overthinks everything. I must say very well done.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Aww, you're right .. that was sad.

But very well done! :))
Wand Maker Extraordinaire chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
wow. that's deep. i never thought about it that way before, but it all makes sense. i feel sorry for diana, but she did kinda ask for it. lovely job!
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
aw... i wished you made it longer so diana could prove him wrong

but nice oneshot :]
wobat chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
oh.., that was so nice..,

anon chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Tragic, and well written!

However, i'll point out that such a situation did not arise in that one scenario in jla #90 where bruce got old.

I know, but I'll hang on to straws :p
kiisha chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
wow...but ..sniff sniff :(...and so i agree with Hepburn...i do hope write a sequel...:)
Hepburn chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was poignant and well thought out. I really liked it but I think that you should have a sequel or a conclusion where Diana puts the lasso on herself and allay his fears with her truth.

Well done!:)