Reviews for Unwilling Partnership
Ultra chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Interesting insight into Sanzo's feelings about Kougaiji. I have never really considered that Sanzo might have an opinion about Kougaiji - well, apart from: 'Not that guy again' :DD Gotta love Sanzo standing there smoking and counting seconds until they have to start working together again - so very Buddhist attitude :)
Meicdon13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I have always believed that under different circumstances, the Kou-tachi and the Sanzo-ikkou could have been friends.

Nicely done and perfectly IC, IMO. _
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Oh let me just get this out of the way first: THANK YOU! This story was so true to the characters of Saiyuki! During the story, it almost felt like I was watching the show. Congrats on a job well done!
asian princess 61 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
So I found this story via your L.J., and I'll just say it's a good story I think. Though, you might want to fix the first line. I thought you were actually writing Kougaiji running around with scissors. Then, thankfully, I realized it was some sort of metaphor. Good job though. If you'll continue it, continue. If this was meant to be a one shot [your L.J. didn't say as far as I saw], then good job too.