Reviews for Goodbye Rory!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
i hated the ending too :( how could they build them up fro three seasons then tear them apart...i hated it!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh sad story

I hate how this added in the show
MissCharstar chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Damn this story is making me sob! When i watched it on tv i just broke down. Why oh Why?
nali0403 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aw...i like it, but it made me tear up a lil...i'm so mad that the writers did that...they should have extended it a couple of episodes or something!
lexie too lazy to login chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
everytime i read or watch this little (HUGE) breakup scene, i feel physically sick to my stomach. it's weird. like i am attached to logan... or just obsessed ha :)

great job with all your recent updates :) im extremely tired at the moment and way to lazy to review al of them... so this is it for ALL of them :) i especially loved seeing the light and the one with the police department... i get them all confused and blend together ha but anyways update any of them soon because i love them :)
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Seriously sad. I hate Rosenthal for that he destroyed this show completely.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
good story it was good
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
OMG that's soo sad! amazing! it got me in tears! and yay for updates soon! :D
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I really hate taht it ended like this, but it was beautifully written!
fox24 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
You captured Logan's emotions beautifully especially when she says that marrying him would ruin her wide open future. Those were the worst words that had ever come out of Rory's mouth. Logan's has been supportive to dreams
Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
The breakup was supposed to be the cliffhanger for end of Season 7 and the writers were counting on a Season 8. And, Matt Czuchry signed a contract for Season 8. But, unfortuntely for all of us there is no Season 8.
ellie gilmore chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
It's depressing and amazing at the same time. You did a great job on that one shot and I for on do blame Mr. Rosenthal. It could have ended so much better...
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 1 . 2/18/2008