Reviews for COLORS
Weave the Magic chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Such a sweet life they are had and having. The inclusion of Meredith and her family really enriched the lives of both men.
Weave the Magic chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
That's really good, what happened to Alma and Monroe; you're Alma is such a sweet girl tht she desreves to have someone who is really in love and devoted to her. In the original BBM, probably Alma was as sweet and innocent. But jaded by poverty, stringent religious beliefs, and, most specially, emotional neglect from Ennis, she became an embittered woman.

It's really hard for former 'macho' men, specially in a business where a lot of machismo abounds, to come out. Even more unfair that advancement of career is at risk. But that's real life, it makes a relationship stronger or breaks it.
Weave the Magic chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Poor Alma! I am amazed on how she could have gotten through having dinner with Jack there.
Weave the Magic chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
For 2 men who have never had a relationship with another man, these two got over the issue of being gay quite fast. I wonder if reality will bite them the day after? But they sure had intense attraction to each other to move this fast.
maddie chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
omg! i have a dentist named doctor Weber.
sunystone chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Beautiful story! :)
TT chapter 5 . 3/3/2008
It's just me again. I should have introduced myself before, my name is Christina, my nephews call me TT because when the oldest was a baby he couldn't say Aunt Chrissy, it came out sounding like TT and so it has stuck for almost 12 years.

I do have a question about this story, first I have to say it's amazing. It's nice to see the 2 of them out of the confines of the movie and into other storylines, but I was wondering if this story was complete or if you intentionally planned on leaving it to the readers imagination as to where life takes the boys, just wondering. Again a wonderful story.