Reviews for Bonded for life
ZazaSmiley chapter 1 . 2/3
Good Job! I like the style of your writing, its fresh and vibrant! Keep it up and the reads will come as will the good feedback!
Harmonian2KT chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
WOW

You really show the bond between Harry and Hermione so well

As a H/Hr shipper myself it is refreshing to read a story like this, and now we know that JK is a H/Hr shipper too so really we are win win. it mite not have happened in Deathly Hallows but we are NOT the blinded ones.

Thanks and hope you write more H/HR
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
You understand, and now, we are told, so does JKR.
siriuslyobsesed chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I quite liked this :) Harry&Hermione's friendship is a true bond, a bond that last for life. I don't see them as a couple but they have an adorable friendship bond. They truly understand each other better than Ron or Ginny ...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
that was possibly the best story i have ever encountered. THANKS SOO MUCH!
Kizmet chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I can buy the weakness of H/G and R/Hr, JKR has many wonderful qualities as a writer, but not when it comes to writing romance. However, I can't buy any particular connection between H/Hr, particularly not one that excludes Ron. The trio had a strong platonic relationship, but it was as a trio.
ajkldfs chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
aw.

it's beautiful, but it makes you kind of sad, doesn't it?
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
i'll have to go back and reread everything. interpretation is a sly thing. i never saw- still don't see- anything like this. i ican understand that Harry and Hermione would be close- i believe Harry felt more strongly about his bond with Ron though, if only marginally. this idea is strengthened by his choice in GoF when it was Ron he'd have to save.

still, very well written. very interesting and the emotional development of your story is lovely.

this is not a flame- only a difference of opinion. thanks for the read.
casper-ninde chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Great story. It was well written and really reached out to me. Well done.

Moscardini X
Bookworm.Annie chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Very sweet! i have to admit i dont like the H/G and Hr/R parings at all because i just couldnt see them lasting for long but you made this a cery nice fic to read. most times if i come across a H/Hr friendship fic i dont read it because i ust dont like the other parings but again you made it work for me. good job!
elwing chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I truly enjoyed your story, giving resolution to that connection Hermione and Harry seem to have, without killing anyone or having to break their commitments.

A good piece of fic.

Thanks
punk101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I loved it! your story gave peace to something that had infuriated me for a while. I didn't like the way JK Rowling steamrolled over their relationship in the end of the seventh book. It was like it didn't exist. But you corrected it and made it whole, like it didn't matter if they were together or not because their love runs deeper than that. thank you