Reviews for And Yet He Flinched
Rana Eressea chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
This is so powerful, especially the ending. My hand instinctively flew to my heart when I finished it. Absolutely beautiful! Brilliant!
This is definitely a favorite.
Three Cheers and Butterbeers,
Rana Eressea
Cyprian chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
*sniff*
holmes7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Nice oneshot. I enjoyed reading it.
HLB chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
HP fan, you don't have an email in your review or on your profile, so I'll answer you here. The story is from Minerva's POV.
Silver Queen chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Wow! Just... wow. That makes such an impact I'm surprised that it didn't knock me flat. Th epart where it goes 'he tried to kill me and it doesn't matter to you' made me so sad because I could just see the five or six of them standing in Dumbledore's office. Then at the end, I saw it coming (Well, sort of) but it still made me sad.
1 of a kind marauder chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
wow, great story! It is very touching and since I luv snape, this is a really cool fan fiction for me to read. But your story was sort of hard to follow. Who was telling the story? I would appreciate it if you could answer my question, but if you can't get to it, than that is fine too.
-HPfan120
SetsunaFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Wow. TThis is an amazing fic. What hints were there exactly to imply what you said? Makes me wanna re-read the books and come up with my own fanfic. Lol. You got me thinking more about the characters in depth. :P
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
That's sad. Really sad. Hopefully, he'll open up. You will update another chapter, won't you?
Twisted-Fate chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Amazing... that was a truly amazing fic. It really makes you think...

Even JK would be proud. )
xsilverarrowx chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Hey there. I just came to say how terrific I find your fanfic is! You potray everything perfectly, and this fanfic leaves me touched and everything! Excellent!
SilverShadow21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
i've read this about a million times already, and i can't believe i haven't reviewed ... i really thought i have and i almost feel guilty that i didn't. it must have been the shock. the shock of the last sentence ... i was expecting it, as it was the title of the story, but still, just reading it made my heart stop for a slight second before having it sink in. personally, i thought you should have made the last sentence "and yet he flinched" ... i don't know about others, but the word 'yet' would have affected me maybe ten times more than this ...

the story was simply beautiful, angsty yet not the usual "i'm just a kid" sort of way. Severus has learnt alot in his life ... he must have been wise beyond his years as he was only sixteen ... poor soul. he was very in character. others would have portrayed young Severus as a cold-hearted and cruel 'bully', which is out of character, as in the fifth book, he was described as a very feeble and fragile character. powerful, yes, but full of fear that he hides inside.

ah, look at me babbling ... i hope you write more. your work is amazing. your style is unique and that last sentence will keep on surprise me, as much as i expect it. brilliant work.
Moonlight Evil chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
wow that was one of the best angst one shot stories that i have ever read...those words are really powerful in your stories (and he flinched) poor severus, please read my story,
athelas chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
heyos! velvet ghost said to visit ur fic, and she was right! its a pretty sweet/sad one... i like it from minevers'a pov... the flinching thing is really good tho- poor snapie! I WUV U SEVVI! who could do that to a child? its very in character for even little snape to refuse to tell... and the thing about dumbledore betraying snape, not even caring that they tried to kill him... probably made a lot of sense to a trouble angsty teen...

newayz, kewl fic, im gonna go see if uve written other sevvi stuff
SCS12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Wow. This is moving. This is a great fic. Snape is one of my favorite characters and I've always felt he was misunderstood, and you portrayed this very well. There isn't much I can say except wow. This is an extrememly good, no great fic and I'm glad I got to read it.

~ Golden Moon Phoenix a.k.a. Sailor Kat
The Velvet Ghost chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
My God... that was amazing. That was just... beyond words. I loved your portrayal of everything in this, especially Snape, and you had McGonagall's point of view so perfect too. I really can't put in words just how right you got Snape. I've come to despise all the fanfiction which just portrays him as being a bitter and twisted person because he just is, or because of something that's his own fault. There was a bit in the Order of the Phoenix that just makes your story so perfect, where Harry gets into Snape's mind and sees a teenager sitting on a bed in tears. That's the Snape that was lost, and you did so well at showing how he was lost. I'm completely in awe of you, and I just have to thank you so much for writing this so well. You're a brilliant writer.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »