Reviews for And Yet He Flinched
InQuietNight chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
I liked that. I liked it a lot. I REALLY liked it. Alot. LOL
irisbleufic chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Brava... is it just me, or are the occasional intelligent and moving HP fics getting even more intelligent and moving? Bien fait.
Silent Shadow chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
WOW

brilliant
Snidget Jaguarni chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
*stands still for a moment, before bursting into tears* -Sniff- Poor Sevi! It explains so much...
The Three Prime Evils chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
whoa! Amazing writing! absolutely brilliant! A masterpiece in writing! Genius! WOW!
Sweetafelita chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
...Wow. That was amazingly cool. I really like this fic-
crylittlesister chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
...This is a great way to explain Snape's cruelty... Well, not cruelty, but... Ah! Can't think of a good word.
Taran chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Very well written. I loved this story. And I especially liked how perceptive McGonagall was. She is a great character that isn't often fleshed out. And how you portrayed Sev was wonderful.
Textualsphinx chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
I liked that - a very real picture of what could have happened to Severus, and McGonagall's feelings and thoughts about him were very truthful.
grindylowe chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
! Oh, I liked that. You needed to few commas here and there but otherwise quite good. The curse thing at the end was great. You have a good eye for Severus. And Minerva. Good work.
Celeste chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Great story, well written!
Poppy P chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Oh my gosh! That was heartbreaking. Poor Snape. You captured his moment of vulnerability, yet managed to keep him in character. Very powerful and moving.
Iris Marie chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Excellent writing. This story actually made me want to hug Snape (not gag) and the use of emotional content was very well executed. Though I doubt the actuality of an abused Snape, your story certainly makes one think. Once again, very good writing!
Erised chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Oh WOW. Finally a abuse story that is actually plausible. VERY well written. Thank God good ol' Snape didn't break down and start crying like in all those other fics...GOOD JOB.
Stargazer4 chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Oh, that was so good! I really like your take on everything that happened to Snape - especially what Dumbledore said after Sirius' trick and Snape's reaction. Poor Snape! I'm sorry, but there's a lump in my throat that I have to go swallow!
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18