Reviews for And Yet He Flinched
Inuyasha'sChic chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love the voice of this peace. Snape is not the speaker but you still feel is pain. Very moving.
Fat Cat chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I must have read this story four or five times in the years that I have lurked on this site. It's understated but poignant.
RememberingToTurnOnTheLight chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
a genius piece of writing. well done.
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Thank you for such a nice insightful story about the dynamics between those three.
TheUndefeatable chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Interesting! I like it!
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh, this breaks my heart! There need to be more about how utterly angsty poor Severus' life is. I'm totally a sucker for that, especially when he gets the comfort too. *sighs*
JustDanny chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Just... just love this fic
Swallow B chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is an excellent story of the relationship between McGonagall and Snape. Of course, she knew. Of course, she cared. It tells as much about her than it does about him.

Now we know that Snape's father was a Muggle, but his mother had a father, maybe brothers, sisters... The torture theory stays plausible.

It would be interesting to see how Snape and McGonagall's relationship developed in that light until the end of the series.

I like the way it is understated and yet conveys so much emotion.
Kniga-Sitara chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
It is so... thanks for this story...
colourcolour chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Great one shot made me tear up at me end.
Multitaskmom chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh my. Well that's heartbreaking, isn't it?
PsychoBlonde chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Really beautiful! How you have captured Severus is really good!

I like it very much.

-PsychoBlonde-
DELETED ACCOUNT 9876543421 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
like that you wrote it from Prof. McGonagall's POV, that's pretty rare. it's so sad, and it's beautifully written. loved how you wrote Sev, how he was hiding behind a "sour disposition"
Seviately chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was beautiful it's a very emotional story. I also liked how it's told from McGonagall's POV you don't get that a lot of times.
Guinnevere chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
"Severus' usual sour glower once again closed over his face. But for the briefest of moments it had slipped and I was distressed to see what was behind it."

Me too.

I knew Severus had been abused for just about all his life, but this story makes it so clear that it breaks my heart. Still, it's so well done that I'm glad to have read it. Good job.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »