Reviews for And Yet He Flinched
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Poor Severus. T.T
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
This was a wonderful story. I love the flow, emotions, and details. Very nicely written. Hope you won't mind me adding this to my C2.
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This is excellent, I love how you portrayed the characters. Did you notice that it's 1337 words long?
revolutionrose chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
That was very nicely written. A superb piece of writing.
Blackpenny chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Fantastic. I love the almost involuntary blurting out - so typical of abuse victims. Some tell strangers their story, some blurt out admissions at odd times. Your Severus probably beat himself up later for the "weakness" of revealins his secret.
Violetfishy chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I first read this story, oh, it must have been over two or three years ago now, on another site. I can't remember where.

But the thing is, when I accidently happened upon it while browsing over here at I remembered it immediately. And I have read a LOT of fanfics.

I think that really shows how powerful and well written this gem is. Three years and probably over 10 fanfics later this story is still in my mind and my imagination. It captured me and held me.

Reading it again, it still does.

Truely one of a kind. Amazing.
Jellyjade Bean chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Good! I mean it!

There may be evidence that the story plot no longer works, but this is still good.
TheNightIsFading chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Wow. I don't know what else to say. This story was brilliant. Simply flawless.
Shiruba Fokkusu chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Man, that was creepy. Well written too. I really liked it.
Starlet36 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Very sad but beautifully written.
Rikki8879 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
What a beautiful story! I absolutely love it. Great job. Love Min's thoughtfulness and the insight in Snape. Thanks for sharing it.
Springrain chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
"At present, nothing is all we can do." Too b- true.

I think not telling specifics makes this fic even more intense. Powerful story, and one that makes Snape's character (and McGonagall's too) more understandable, in a very believable way.
A Shining Armour chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Beautiful. what else can I say? I loved it...very touching on Snape's POV. I think JK doesn't give him enough credit asa character...naw, scratch that, she gives Snape just enough credit, but poor Malfoy gets nothing...she makes him out as a stinking coward...

You write wonderfully. Now I'm off to read your other fics! But first...

*adds to faves*
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
i hate snape for what he did to dumbledore . . . but still . . .

this definitely makes sense. well written, heart-felt

-Lina
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Awe, that's a hard read. Good story. Really like the title.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »