Reviews for And Yet He Flinched
friendsqueen216 chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Oh my god. Perfect I love it.
SmileVampy chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
WOW. That was unbelievably good. Very well-written and heart-wrenching too. Excellent, excellent work. WOW.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
This was riveting, especially the last quarter of it. Really professional. One can only wonder if Snape's gone forever. Well, this was an interesting read!
tineryn chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I really liked this. It really suits Severus-the late confession, remembering everything years later. It suits him much better than them having found out when he was a child. You kept him in character nicely, and I liked that you chose McGonagall to tell the story.
Vivid Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Wow, I love this. The ending is perfect.
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Great story. Very well written. I love the last two paragraphs. It is amazing how much can fit onto one screen :). well done.
Qem chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Ouch. Poor Severus. Nicely written.
jojo chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
loved it short but sums up everything realistically. moving off to read more of your fics:
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Great little story and, sadly, so realistic. Thanks for a good read.
Keziah chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Very nice portrayal-very moving. Nice job!
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I saw this on a rec site - and they were right! Very sad and very powerful.

I'd like to read more of your Minerva.
Nottbook chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Wonderful one shot! Great job!
SeaStones chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Oh no, what can you say to a story like that? Wow is the word that comes to mind.

Lover of Literature,

SS
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I truly liked this. Quite nice.
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Although, I figured out what this fic was about by the title, the story still blew me away.

All I could think as I read that last line was, 'oh my god.' And my heart went out to him.

Bravo.