Reviews for The Souvenir
Maria Contreras chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
That was really good. Thx for the story.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Edward really seems rather callous at the end, but maybe it sparked something that would eventually bring him back to animal blood only.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
How cool. nice story
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I love it!
WhyFightAnEclipseWhenTheresJaz chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i loved this. great work
Snuze chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
cool one shot!
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
what great little plot twist. I thought for sure he was going to meet Babe Ruth, but meeting Al capone is tons and tons better. I loved how u also planted the seed for him to start reconsidering his life and later that leads to him returning to Carlisle ans Esme :) Great Job :)
Joie Cullen chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Wow..amazing. I felt like I was there.
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
did you know that al got sent to jail for not paying his taxes? of all things...

Love your story.
metesme chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
how cool! i thought it was going to be Babe Ruth, but then i remembered the description...still liked it though!

-metesme
Twilight-Addict Mandy chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Not surprisingly, I loved this. Young, rebellious Edward is quite a guy.
Edward A. Masen chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Great minds think alike, lol! You're not going to believe it, but when I pondered Edward's travels while he was away from Carlisle, I automatically thought of him traveling around in boxcars, too. And I also thought- wouldn't it be fun if he ran across Capone, lol? Edward still had a house in Chicago, after all, and periodically spent time there, maintaining what remained of his parents' estate and pretending to have survived the Spanish flu. But in my imagination, he offed Capone and, in future, couldn't help being slightly amused when people speculated about what happened to old Al.

Nice take.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Insights to Edward's dark past. What a great story. I always pictured Edward as a Cubs fan - you know lost causes.
Orioncat chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Wow. That was awesome. I could just see Edward trying to restrain himself. It made him almost helpless in so many ways. What a dynamic! Loved it!
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Nicely done. Very well written.

The parallel between the gansters' views and Edwards was both skillfully and subtly depicted. Since Edward wasn't through wandering away from Carlisle, his conclusion at the end of the story was understandable, though disappointing.

I wanted that 'twinge of guilt' to last!