Reviews for Pride
StrangeoneXD chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
I find it absolutely adorable. Even if it's not finished, everything must have a story anyhow
FantabulousMe chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
This is so interesting! I absolutely love Carlotta's characterization. It just seems to perfect.
Kore-of-Myth chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
I'm really enjoying this so far - You're making Carlotta so far believable and likable. Brava!

Keep Writing!
Swann Hunter chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Sorry I didn't catch this earlier! I've been dying to read this story. Interesting choice with the vignette style...It'll make the story go faster, definitely.

I liked the way you're building up Carlotta's past. It's hard to feel sorry for her in the movie, but humanizing her here is really helping. I can't wait to see how Carlotta's interactions with the Phantom will be different than Christine's.
S.R Devaste chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
I love Carlotta/Phantom but be carefull that you aren't putting her through the exact same paces as Christine, and longer chapters would be nice.
let-the-eli-in chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
This should have more reviews. I was surprised at first that this was about Carlotta, but I'm glad for it - she has potential in her background and instead of writing her off, you're exploring it. I especially enjoyed the last drabble so far - its interesting to see her fight against the Phantom instead of instantly going along with what he says. Quite a contrast to Christine. Please continue this if you wish!
Me chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
LOL! I find this hilarious for some reason. It'll be interesting to see what soured their relationship...