Reviews for Bewitchments and Charmes
Arcticstar chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Nice story. Entertaining and engaging. Love the ending. And the goat charm.

Keep Writing.
Arctic
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Brilliant story :)
Montara chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
The line between love and hate was very thin...the book was right :D Loved it. Thanks.
Dherea chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
How sad to hold hatred for so many years...glad they could finally work out their differences. Good story!
semantics chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
so cute!

Wow, I really enjoyed how they both came clean with their feelings and how the whole two years were misconceptions on their part. I mean, wow - she realized she displaced her feelings of anger onto him/she directed and channelled her morose onto him and was not willing to forgive him on account of the injustice that was done to her.

And he wanted her to forgive him so that he can forgive himself.

It wasn't about themselves fighting each other, in some way they were fighting themselves too. And struggling - her and her pride to not forgive and his behavior to mask his insecurity and uncertainty. (that's some impression I'm getting).

Anyways - was the signet ring really a peace offering or was he saying that to cover up his real intentions? He does that, make a remark or two to hide what he's really thinking.

Anyways, awww such an awesome fic!
Limplict chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wow, I think you've converted me into a DM/HG fan. I've been going through all your stories and story after story you continue to blow me away with your superb writing. Awesome story, keep up the great work!
Khyharah chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I've been going through and reading all ur stories and all I can day is wow! I have not found one I did not like, but so far this is my favorite :) great job!
lestrange101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I loved this, perfect length, perfect dialogue. Excellent, no cross that, bloody fantastic work!
jessicadae chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
this was so wonderful! loved it
zzzooe chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I adore this! (:
Onyx-Jade chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Great read! Loved the way Hermione was wrong for once :)
addisonj chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
What a fabulous story! Great writing, characterizations, plot. I thought I had read all your fic on ff already but obviously I missed this one, saw it nominated on quill and parchment. Well done!
FA-AL chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Aww, what a amazing oneshot, I really enjoyed reading how they get closer to forgivness.
Compromised MO chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This story is amazing! One of the best Harry Potter fics I've read. You captures Draco and Hermione so realistically and thank you for a snippet into Hermione's perspective from when she was tortured.

- T
Elentari the Second chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Nice story. I now want pizza! :D I liked the end; the ring was a nice touch.