Reviews for Never Forgotten
PanonLove chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Almost cried. That was so sad :( You did a good job, once again!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Loved the part where the tulips symbolized Gabrielle's personality and the bit in the third to last paragraph about should have beens not being what was (idk, I just thought that that was really well-worded). Nicely done, once again!
Alianne Potter-Black chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
C'est magnifique! i really loved it. good job
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow, this is rather wonderful. I'm so sad to see Gabrielle dead, but you've written this so well. I particularly like the detail about the three tuplips being the same color as the french flag. It's a very orignal and realistic detail.

Great job!
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
So very sad and beautiful! Very well written. I especially love some of the details you gave, such as 'In front of her, a humble gravestone rested – the engravings on its face barely visible by the moonlight'

bravo!
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That was actually really sad, which I suppose it should've been but really. It was sad. I mean from GoF you know how much Fleur cares about her little sister, and to have her die, well that's pretty heartbreaking. (Maybe she died in the book too and I just don't remember). Really well- written though even if it was sad. :)
VictoriaRoseForever chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
My gosh...you killed Gabrielle! Its okay though, I've also killed my characters, but that was more than sad. It was depressing, and Fleur...gosh Fleur is one of my favorites.

Overall, great story, and I loved it :)
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
very very cute, i really liked it(:
verity candor chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Pouvre Gabrielle! How sad! SO touching, and so true!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Hang on, you killed your favourite character? *shrugs* I've killed Remus and Tonks before, so ...

Anyway, this was beautifully written, like always. I like the symbolism of her laying flowers in the colours of the flag, and the meanings you've given then. I've always said that Fleur would never lose her French heritage completely, even in England, so that really meant a lot to me.
fauves chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That was really good and sad...-sniffs-

Pinky x XD o.O
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oh this was really good! I liked because I could really picture the scene.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I love the tulips in the colors of the French flag. And Fleur was obviously devoted to her sister. That was apparent in the books. A loss like this would have devastated her. I think this was beautiful, TML. Very lyrical and sad, almost like a poem.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
She shouldn't have. But it makes perfect sense that she would have. Your careful study of and affection for the Delacours sparkles through here throughout. Bravo.
mackgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was so sweet it nearly broke my heart actually. I liked how you have Gabrielle's middle name Victoire. Great job.