Reviews for Bad Company
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Omfg yeeeeeesssssss! At least he asked to meet her parents :)))!
Devishbah chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Hehe! Fricken awesome!
piscesaurus chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
ohmy! fluffy everywhere yuhuuuuu. do like it but gonna be great if you make it longer but yeah i love it :)
floating on clouds above chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Sweet!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Awesome!
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
I really, really, REALLY enjoyed this. You made them go rather well together. Bravo!
Azrik chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
I liked the storyline and how it ended. I know you said this is meant to be a short fic, but I feel like some parts of the story were a bit rushed, or had no build up and seemed to sort of jump to a resolution too quickly. I still enjoyed reading it though! (: And congratulations on actually finishing it, because I know a lot of writers (I shamefully admit that I am included...) tend to get distracted when writing multi-chapter works and find it difficult to finish or update their fic frequently. So good job!

-Azrik
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
so far this is one of the best stories so far! good job! ur awesome! :)
MoonxCandycane chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
owwww so perfect
Ruel-chan chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
I'm in a shameless mood right now, and can honestly say I inwardly squealed throughout every chapter.
Lucifer Son of God chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Haha, I love it so much. Normally I don't go for the shorter fics but I'm so glad I read this one!

k.u.r.e
ocean's pebble chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
This was very cute! I think you stayed fairly in character with both of them, something that can be hard to do when you remove the 'ninja' bit.
What I wrote chapter 4 . 3/1/2012