Reviews for Wreath
Ice Drop chapter 4 . 1/31
Awww! Beautiful set of fics! The first one was so heartbreaking- I cried. Second and third one were warm and fuzzy. Fourth one made me smile. You write amazingly well.
animelover1993 chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Oh man I loved this! SO So glad I stumbled into it!

I almost died of laughter at some points.

Much love:

Animelover
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
How cute! But would you please stop killing me? I don't know what I did to to you, but I'm very sorry. Dying by laughter isn't all that great a way to go. XD
Eerie Iri chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Awww! Cute! Not to mention funny as heck.
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Oh my gosh, this was so freaking funny!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Beautiful!
Zea T chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
And, yet again, a lovely story - entertaining and funny, while at the same time being thoughtful and touching. I particularly loved the christmas truce in the midst of a blizzard, and the matter of fact way in which they came to turns with simply being mechs stuck in the same awkward situation rather than autobots or decepticons.

Thanks for writing and sharing this piece.
skipchat chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
This has *got* to be one of the funniest things that I have read in Primus knows how long! I will say, though, that there was one part in Chapter Four that had me particularly in stitches:

**sporfle** It's always the quiet ones... D
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Let me first say I've been reading most - if not all - your work this morning and this chapter is by far my favorite. So many people focus on the doom and gloom of the war they forget the moments of good, as you've done in this chapter.

I loved it. Loved the freedom and relaxation and happy exhaustion you portrayed with the Autobots. Could really see it happening.

Great, great work.

QOTRS
permanentlyonfire chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
love love love... *insert happy giggly thoughts here*
Artemis1000 chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Such a sweet story, it perfectly captures the Christmas spirit and makes me feel all fluffy and warm inside. I love all four tales, I really couldn't pick a favourite. Although as for favourite scenes, the epic Minibot vs Twins glitter battle is right up there with Blaster and Hound finding Prowl, Jazz, Starscream and Thundercracker peacefully asleep together in the hideout.
Code Delta323 chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Aww, how very sweet! I can easily imagine Prowl's history, and Jazz's too. I like this tons and tons. Wonderfulous!
mremre chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
OK, I had to stop here and comment. Jazz' explanation for not bonding brought actual tears to my eyes. I am SO GLAD I went trawling for recs on LJ, or I would never have found this!

This is the first time I have read this particular take on the bonding thing and it is BRILLIANT. Off to read the rest. Thanks for this.
Kathrine chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
By the time I got to the Star Wars references, I was laughing so hard I could barely see the screen. ...Sunstreaker as Princess Leia really didn't help much. Awesome, awesome fic.
Stripysockz chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
Aw, this fic is just SO adorable! I love the light humour, the sweetness, and the entire style of writing - it flows so beautifully! I had a big smile on my face the whole way through the story, as well as taking ocasional fits of giggles at the best lines - I'd normally point out my favourite, but there were so many I'm just going to add the whole fic to my favs D