Reviews for WANTED
Jambee chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
*ahh well done. Would have liked to have read more. Thanks for writing
bec chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Loved it, wish there was more. I love stories about Luke learning the ways of the galaxy. A sequel would be nice.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Please continue! This is awesome and I hope you update soon!
Dr Grimm chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Very good Idea I hope you continue this.
Illustriously There chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Ah...such LV fics are lovely. In the Danny Phandom, there aren't nearly enough fics in which [Vader is to Luke as Vlad is to Danny]. Danny not actually being the biological son of Vlad, at least. Even lovelier are the fics where the hero gives in to their respective "Vader" or "Vlad". I have always been baffled at how few authors have taken advantage of the wonderful angsty opportunities such plots come with. More often, angst writers opt for a suicide or some other means of character death, not nearly as angsty as suffering. I choose to stop here now, because I feel I have become emo while reflecting upon 'WANTED'. I am not emo. And it is 'Danny Phandom', not 'Danny Fandom', if you are not familiar with little kid TV shows.

I wonder how Jal would react if he learned of what exactly the kind of mess Luke was involved in for Vader to take such an interest, and the exact noture of the relation between the Big L and Big V.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
i love ur stories.
MysticDragonfly chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Love this one!
BabaBiP chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
10 but isn't Plat, he is Piett
Star Girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Yay! I wish people would write more stories like that!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I loved this!
SaphireStars chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Hey! Will there be a sequel or second chapter for this? Because it seems like you're leaving us hanging, Vader's plotting, the bounty hunters are still alert, amd Luke's getting a position of power that he has almost no clue what to do with! It's all one big cliffhanger! T_T Anyways, other than the evilness of leaving the story hanging like that, this fic is awesome! I love all your stories, and this one, for some reason, really stands out. Well, anyways, goodbye and keep up the good work!
Serabiwarrior 88 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
you downloaded this in 20 and you HAVEN'T UPDATED YET? ARE YOU CRAZY!
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
This is, by far and large, my favorite of your fics that I have read. My problem is that it's really large and that it's taken me a month to finish it, what with time not exactly being in large quantities around here. But it was wonderful, and worth every moment spent reading it. I'm adding it to my favorites. My favorite part is when Han is wondering whether Luke will end up like Vader since he can do such amazing things even when blind. I'm not sure why, but you just really did an awsome job with that. Wonderful!
Liz chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
OMG - that was such a great story! I'm going to read all your other ones now too - i loved your characterisation, it was spot on, and the world you created is parallel to the books! Please write more!

Liz x
Nexus3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
I've read all your Star Wars fics, and I liked them all. They were interesting (and likely) possibilities all all of them were well written.