Reviews for WANTED
Evelris chapter 1 . 9/2
That's a cool story! It's not finished right? I'll follow it ;)
tractorlady41 chapter 1 . 4/21
Good story!
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
This is great :) I love it :) Great writing :)
EpiclyWeirdKitsune chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This story is really good so far though I think that if Luke had become permanently blind and learned to use the force as his sight that would have been cool too but I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends up the whole parental instincts of anikin thing is something that is really precious to me
bassoongirl14 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Love this so far! I hope you continue it or do a sequel!
Jambee chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
*ahh well done. Would have liked to have read more. Thanks for writing
bec chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Loved it, wish there was more. I love stories about Luke learning the ways of the galaxy. A sequel would be nice.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Please continue! This is awesome and I hope you update soon!
Dr Grimm chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Very good Idea I hope you continue this.
Illustriously There chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Ah...such LV fics are lovely. In the Danny Phandom, there aren't nearly enough fics in which [Vader is to Luke as Vlad is to Danny]. Danny not actually being the biological son of Vlad, at least. Even lovelier are the fics where the hero gives in to their respective "Vader" or "Vlad". I have always been baffled at how few authors have taken advantage of the wonderful angsty opportunities such plots come with. More often, angst writers opt for a suicide or some other means of character death, not nearly as angsty as suffering. I choose to stop here now, because I feel I have become emo while reflecting upon 'WANTED'. I am not emo. And it is 'Danny Phandom', not 'Danny Fandom', if you are not familiar with little kid TV shows.

I wonder how Jal would react if he learned of what exactly the kind of mess Luke was involved in for Vader to take such an interest, and the exact noture of the relation between the Big L and Big V.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
i love ur stories.
MysticDragonfly chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Love this one!
BabaBiP chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
10 but isn't Plat, he is Piett
Star Girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Yay! I wish people would write more stories like that!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 2/1/2006