Reviews for Forever Crystal
sweet-cc chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Wow this story is amazing I couldn't stop reading. So much detail and new turns that I didn't expect. Lots of times I read people's fanfictions and either the story line was rubbish or had bad punctuation or loads of spell mistakes but not you. Your one of my favourite authors on here and can't wait for more books to read! I only have one question. Where are all the creatures of labyrinth?
Librakitty675 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
this was an awesome story. Well done.
Librakitty675 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I am enjoying the story thus far and cant wait for the next chapters, please continue writing your story. I look forward to reading the whole thing.
CheyennePanda chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
I've always liked Labrynth.. And this tickled a fancy I didn't even know was there. You are by far one of my favorite authors I have stumbled upon and I am every glad that I did a bit of stumbling. I find myself wanting to read more of your fanfics the more I read them. Especially the lemon-y goodness. Oh dear!
Bono Tempest chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
wow Princess Destiny. fantastic fic, I like how it's all thought out and the different sides of Jareth and Sarah, halfway through reading this I wondered what it would be like if they(Jareth & Sarah) actually read all the stories about them. Intersting idea huh? anyway I liked the adult aspects of it and the darkness that appeals to my black soul *insert evil laugh here* keep writing!
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I like it!
reluctantpartner chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
KYAAH! That was such an awesometastic ending! It made me go, "AW!" So sweet! But smexy!
CynthiaStar chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
This is a very good story, the scene in the dark dream is one of the most sensual ones on . I liked it how it was kind of a parallel to the film, with a hallucination scene and the Escher room at the end. (In some way it's even better than the movie because at last Sarah ends up where she belongs :)
Ayjah chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Wow a very unique way to get these two together!
DivergentAnimeGamer chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Holy Hannah! This was a great story. The Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies. I haven't ever read a Labyrinth fan fic before but somehow this caught my attention and I'm glad I read it. It is so good and creepy enough... its actually believable! You wrote it so well. I think you captured the whole love scene and described it wonderfully. I could actually picture everything in my head. This is seriously one of the best fan fics I've ever read. You're a great writer. Don't ever give up on it. You've got amazing talent. Even if you just write fan fics. I think that this is believable enough that it would be so cool if it were to become a movie. Like Labyrinth 2 or something. It would make a great addition to it.

Yours Truly,

~TwilightGamer~

a.k.a.

~Sarah~

(no wonder I like the Labyrinth so much) LOL.
Fay.Fox chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Simply amazing! Im looking forward other Labyrinth story :-)

Youre excellent writer!
Miss DnG chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Awesome fic! i love it!
LadyMidnight13 chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Wow, great story. :) Sarah's dark side reminds me of mine haha
notwritten chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
This was a very interesting, and cool chapter that you have written. Have a good day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
ShadowyLined chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
That was lovely! I enjoyed the struggle between them, and Sarah's dream was great. I noticed a few little spelling and punctuation issues but nothing major. A very sweet ending, too. Thanks for sharing!

fm