Reviews for The Prince and the Intersect
Molotov chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ahhh, I can dig it, man. There's so much sweetness and lovely in this story. Really, really good.
purplepeace chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That was so cute!
Amron chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
You know? I believe that "the prince is told to stay on the horse" line is the best I've ever read in a Chuck fick.
HHr Its what i believe chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I just found this story and let me say I wish I would have found it a Lot sooner. Like the dark days of season 3. It's so sweet and fluffy and made me squeee. I love it!
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
wow, I don't know how I managed to miss this one. That was really cute! Seeing as the show has finally put Chuck and Sarah together, this future might not be that far off from reality. Anyways, great job!

until next time,
coreymon77
imachuckaholic chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
So cute, nice story. You're a fantastic author, your stories are great.
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was nice. Though, to be honest, I've always kind of expected Casey's name to be somewhere in their kid's name but Cassidy Eleanor Bartowski works too. Looking forward to more work, I really enjoyed the way you wrote this one.
EaSyDrEaMeR chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This is a wonderful story!

You had a brilliant idea, Cassidy is so real (and so funny!), and her relationship with Chuck so believable... You've done a really great job!

Furthermore, this represents the kind of happy ending that we all would like to see. Absolutely great :)
chucksara4ever chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Have only just gor into fan fiction and that ias soley for chuck. I loved this story and look forward to rereading it beetween now and march 2010 when chuck comes back to tv.

Thanks for writing.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
my checks hurt im smiling so widely. adorably cute!
alyss19 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Loved this! Thanks! Write more please.
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Ohh! Wonderful! Keep writing like this...
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
cute!
dadiva18 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That was fluffy goodness!

I loved it!