Reviews for Dangerous Secrets
Miz636 chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
Nicely written! I really liked this story; I truly did. Very interesting and a nice twist on the Wizard of Oz.

Onto the sequel!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
This is such a beautiful story. I laughed, I cried...And I fell in love.
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 14 . 11/8/2010
Fiyero just set his things on fire, didn't he? Clever boy!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
I'm (grr, it's so hard to type with this stupid band aid on my finger!) crying right along with poor Fiyero...*turns away to weep*
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
(btw, this is bornwicked17 with a new name) I loved the tincan joke! I read part of the chapter yesterday and finished just now, but I got to that part yesterday, and it cracked me up! I had to re-read it like 5 times before I understood, but then it was hilarious! I went to school today and told, like, everybody that joke!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
TikToks are sort of like the Tin Man combined with our modern-day robots, only instead of hollow like Tin Man, or filled with wires and circut boards and what-now like a robot, they have all these cogs and gears inside of them, sort of like a clock, and they have a wind-up key on their back. They usually have wheels for feet, although it is possible for them to climb stairs since they can lift their legs and bend their joints. When the TikTok creature starts to slow down, or stops completely, it means that it needs to be re-wound, just like when a music box stops playing its song, which is what the wind-up key in its back is for. In the novel version of Wicked, Madame Morrible has a brass TikTok servant named Grommetik. His eyes are red, and I imagine that they glow. Grommetik follows the old carp practically everywhere and does everything she says, tends to her every little need and whim. He even- *glances around then leans forward and whispers* He even murders Doctor Dillamond!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
What exactly did Boq mean by, "How do you feel about Fiyero?"
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
You know, now that I think about it, the apple thing is just so...Fiyero! I mean, seriously! I practically grew up with WoO, just like everyone else, then I read the book BEFORE I went to see the play...Looking back on it now, I'm shocked that I didn't realize who the scarecrow REALLY was until AFTER I saw the play! Why didn't I see it sooner? True, that's not how it happened in the book, but still!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
"It was only then that I saw a mark on his forehead, more like a dark paint smudge...Blue?...it did seem to resemble a diamond...it looked as if he'd seen a ghost...he abruptly stood and quickly walked out...clutching his axe tightly." I love it. This is pure genius, every moment of it, especially the so called "paint smudge diamond." And I simply love the way you use so much irony. Like, last chapter, "like a military officer," and in this one, "I'll protect you from any wicked old witch!"
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
"like a military officer." OH, THE IRONY! THE HILARIOUS, HILARIOUS IRONY!
Darcyless chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
yay! sequel! i really liked this fic.
Fabela chapter 15 . 9/21/2010
that was so beautiful! i cried so hard but now im cryin some more because im so happy!
Fabela chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
waaaaaaahhhhh soooooo sad i think i need to go cut myself! woah slow down that was a joke a very bad joke just calm down! but seriously it's so sad! This better end like the musical and not the book or i just might have to turn emo.
Fabela chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
ELPHABA YOU TOOK GLINDA'S LINE! no i am not protesting her cruel-ness or her going to kill an innocent girl I protest to her stealing a line! cause it's rude! but the story is really great so im gonna keep reading kay byesies!
Fabela chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
YAY! spongebob is awesome i luv the box episode!