Reviews for The Poker Game
Karou WindStalker chapter 9 . 3/21
Good ending, even if I wish you had continued on from there.
FateBurn chapter 2 . 2/25
Although I dont really liked the inclusion of Ginny you guy managed it really well.
FateBurn chapter 1 . 2/25
Excellent start.
I like the car talk reference with the lawyers;)
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 1/8
The only way the shift of the Cosmic Karma Curse would have been funnier is if it hit someone like Neville. Unfortunately, it hit Ron who does not have the hidden intelligence the Harry has/had to deal with things that came about. This was a very entertaining story.
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 1/8
If Harry takes Minerva to see the work done she is going to flip out; Albus will too for that matter; maybe Flitwick as well.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 1/8
Did Harry pick up the Egyptian from Voldemort's soul piece, or it is something else?
GuidingHand chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
This was a fun read and very different. I love manipulative Luna and Daphne.
DarkLordHerobrine chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Pure LOL. Faving.
dispassioneight chapter 6 . 11/15/2014
I feel like Harry is just being pulled and yanked around. Even when he stands up for his girls. The girls get huge benefits overall, considering how they got into this mess. But they all are convinced it's for the best, that they are the greatest good Harry ever gonnna get. Yet they don't try to understand his feelings or perspective. "It's a lovely cage you have, we don't mind being enslaved" but why can't he mind that they are enslaved to him? It's a terribly one-sided relationship in every way.
BarbedCaress chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Ok, I am impressed.
for crack fic, this is very good.
Damn!
rayabn chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
hhhhhhhhhhhh

interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
WeirdSuicidal19568 chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
that's not the end...right? call me a purv but I wanted to see some Lunaxharry action. I can never find luarry fics...
LordMerlinEmrys chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
I'm not sure "double-teamed" is the right word choice in this. Little bit... suggestive.
Lord Dream chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
I love stories like this so much. If you happen to run across more like it, drop me a pm sometime.