Reviews for The Poker Game
UnusualDemigod chapter 1 . 7/1
I like this story so far but I want to point that you can only discard a maximum of 4 card and you can only do that if the 5th card is an Ace besides that the Max is 3 Cards
GreyMurphy chapter 1 . 6/26
Forgot ffn doesn’t like links. Rowling said on Twitter that her name is Myrtle Elizabeth Warren. Granted, she finally said this 7 years after you wrote this, so your fanon remains valid, but I found it interesting.
GreyMurphy chapter 8 . 6/26
httpstwitter
Fellbane chapter 6 . 6/14
The fic is incredibly well written and the plot is fun and original yet there is one thing that irks me endlessly. Harry is such a prude which on its own would be fine yet the authors need to mention his prudishness almost every other paragraph is rather grating.

Okay, he doesn’t want to touch the girls sexually or put himself in compromising positions with them(despite their willingness), you’ve said it now move on.
MattBlack chapter 9 . 6/5
Uhhh you don't inherit someone elses karma. In fact, Ron's karma should be massively negative after all his outbursts and jealousy issues...
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/25
best part is robbing draco of his home and everything inside it MWAHAHAHA
Tyufvfv chapter 9 . 4/5
I love this fanfic this is maybe my fifth time reading it over the years… I just wish there was a sequel or an epilogue
Ratus chapter 9 . 3/21
I still find this story funny as all get out. I just wish for a small follow up of Voldie getting his in an anticlimactic way, and seeing Harry unite the world.
blcoachmac chapter 6 . 1/23
this is great!
blcoachmac chapter 4 . 1/23
wow, great work!
MeMeMooMoo chapter 2 . 12/30/2021
This Harry is such a whiney bitch, holy shit.
mamabear888 chapter 1 . 11/8/2021
Love this story. Have you written a sequel to it? If so, I would love to read it.
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 9/28/2021
Thanks for a great (re)read! Very nicely done.
DGJabberwocky chapter 7 . 9/20/2021
Luna's now become my favorite character, she's such a minx
Eldersprig chapter 8 . 9/10/2021
I literally want to kill Hermione for every single time she F**KING slaps Harry.