Reviews for The Poker Game
68phoenix chapter 9 . 1/19
good fic. some very funny parts. I wish you had kept it going
vreealnd.melina chapter 8 . 1/16
I love you story I just wanted to comment that Myrtle did have a last name it's Warren, it's on the Harry Potter wiki
Darkfiretiger chapter 9 . 1/12
Great story, re-read it often.
Great work and thanks for sharing the story with us.
babiluv22 chapter 9 . 1/3
I loved it I loved it I loved it and I also like very very much That it seems like Luna was the main girl kind of And sense Luna is my absolute favorite Harry Potter character I was rather pleased by that I hope to read more from you soon
Loveandpower chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
Slightly disappointed by the ending cliffhanger

But awesome read haha

I also like how for once in it's own twisted way...Ron finally got a reward especially considering how he normally acts
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
You just have to love Luna LOL

She really is a special character no matter how an author spins her she always has that right "Luna" sporadic personality
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
I get it the training room is secondary there is one thing I find concerning with the concept though if for example the petrify spell still results in a soft landing how are they supposed to learn to fight under harsh conditions, get used to pain, and etc.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
quit it with the constantly misspelling 'tracy davis'. that is how it was spelled in the books.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
you mean harder, not hrder.
kyoshi711 chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
I'm enjoying this story immensely. Hope you can do a star wars/Harry Potter cross over in the future.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
The first chapter made me expect a humorous, slightly crackish adventure with surprisingly in-character reactions to events from the characters involved who have enough canon page-time to be "in-character" at all. Then, it turned into a stereotypical super!, woman'sperfectfantasyman!Harry fic, and now I'm only continuing to read it in hopes of sexytimes in the future.
MrBogus chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
A very good story and a pitty, that you never wrote a sequel. That would have been very interesting to see how Harry copes with the repercussions. Too sad.
observentuser chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
Thank you so much! I have not laughed at as much in the last few days, as I have with your story. It was AWESOME! Claudia was a spark of genius! I always thought Harry and Hermoine should be together, they just ... fit. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
HairyLimey chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
Shame you never followed this up with a sequel hope you do one day.
Newbie1104 chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
This is a good light story, not plot heavy or too many fiilers. I find it relaxing to read about Harry went on a rampage and wrecked everything else with his newfound OP power :P.

The only complain I have is that despite having so much power at his disposal and acting all cool like that, I find it jarring to have him come back to his whiny pitious self when just the smallest thing went wrong, just thought that he'd matured past that with all the girls around, you know.

Though maybe it was just me hating whiny Harry. Anyway, this story is still a good read, wish it was longer though :D.