Reviews for In the End, There was
girl.az2001 chapter 1 . 1/8
T-T que hermoso y triste pobre sunako y kyohei por que tiene que terminar así
wanonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
So wonderfully written and I'm such an idiot for rererererererereading this time and time again and I just don't know how to word my feelings out because I really liked this and I cried and how could you think of a story like this and just ugh my heart you have touched my heart
nevermind chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
why it does have to be ranmaru and sunako! :'(
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I prefer Kyohei, but Ranmaru is okay too.
Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
AWWWWW POOR KYOHEI TTTT SUNAKO GETTING MARRIED TO RANMARU INSTEAD OF KYOHEI...i wanted sunako marry kyohei but...i like ranmaru too...TT_TT
SimplySilence chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
DEAR GOD MY TEARS STAHP
sunakyo lover chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
ahhhhH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
brooke summers1610 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
oh my goodness this made me so sad...shame on you nikatsu for writing such a sadly beautiful story! kyonako forever! lol. thank you for writing this though. lovely.
XxMeli J NightlyxX chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Beautifully written. It made me smile and yet it almost made me cry. So many emotions at once, it was amazing. You did a great job!
Fallere chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Omg,this is so managed to touch my heart (and I'm quite a tought one)
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
So sad, so sad! Wahhhh. But so good!
OO chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was amazing. It was a great piece of literature, and SO. DAMN. FLUFFY. I love it! :D
springjasmine91 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Beautiful...just beautiful...i literally cried my eyes out the whole time...am crying now as I type this...u did a wonderful job writing this story...really wonderful...I hope to read more great stories from a great author like u!
Arialies chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
amazing. breathtaking. tear-jerking and absolutely beautiful. i've always loved bittersweet stories and i have to say that this almost brought me to tears. Outstanding indeed. I kept rolling on my bed and screaming. "NOOOOOO~!" thank you for the awesome work. this HAS to be in my favorite gallery. 3.
Kimiko-Princess of Vamps chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I CRIED AND CRIED!IT WAS SO GOOD I was torn by my favorite people Ranmaru and Kyouhei but it was sooooo gooodXD *cries self to sleep*
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »