Reviews for Toying With Innocence
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/20
Cute! But why was Lavi's name repeated as Rabi? XD
shiro chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
that was pretty amazing it seem that you really think through it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Type your review here...
lolz otakuness chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
lolz you feel dirty now hey...i have a request can you do a yullen one please thanks
May-Ruzuki chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hey you cant call it lemony if you dont put the actual sex in! QQ
I liked it, but IVE BEEN MISLEAD WAAAAHHHH!
mamita chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, I like the couple LavixAllen, hopefully do more fics of them is so good, thanks and kisses.
aoiyumekou48 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Ohhh, so hot! Haha xD I really love it when Lavi's the seme.
LittleCopperRidingHood chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i liked the ending:

"We… are in the in-infirmary… though…" Allen stuttered between moans and gasps.

"I am helping you get better." Rabi's lips were curled into a devious smirk.

"They really should thank me for doing so much."

lol that rabi! we love you so! lol

awesome story! :)

-Red
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
oh, poor allen. but it wasn't too dirty. it was kind of cute
HappyDuckyDay chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
OMFG WTF I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STOPPED THERE! That was so AMAZING! It was just getting good to! I really hope you add on to this fanfic, but really you don't have to.

Anyway, I think you can tell very well that I'm in love with this story. I just can't help think about all the things that would happen if this were to continue.

Well, thank you for the very very VERY exciting fanfic and I just ya know wish that it could have gone a little further. besides that I hope you make another fanfic like this with the same pair. After all the world is overrun with Yullen people... (no offense)
Epic Awsome chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
YAY! LAVIALLEN! WOOT! lavis so awsome x3
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
You feel dirty.. That's not so bad.. I felt mentally unstable after the first thing I considered a lemon was uploaded.. :D That might've had something to do with the torture I put in there though.. Not sure.. :D

But enough on that subject.. I'm not sure what to think of this.. I don't know if I should think they had something already before this or not.. Anyways, I liked it.. :) Why I don't really know, but it might have something to do with a dripping wet Lavi.. :D
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
*Laughs* Lavi got hurt just to see Allen? How sweet of him
Kiracookies chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Woow that was...woww lol no it was a good storie or limey lemon w.e lol.
Aeriel Cross chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
LOL. Poor Allen. Nice Lavi depicted.