Reviews for Toying With Innocence
shiro chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
that was pretty amazing it seem that you really think through it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Type your review here...
lolz otakuness chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
lolz you feel dirty now hey...i have a request can you do a yullen one please thanks
May-Ruzuki chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hey you cant call it lemony if you dont put the actual sex in! QQ
I liked it, but IVE BEEN MISLEAD WAAAAHHHH!
mamita chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, I like the couple LavixAllen, hopefully do more fics of them is so good, thanks and kisses.
aoiyumekou48 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Ohhh, so hot! Haha xD I really love it when Lavi's the seme.
LittleCopperRidingHood chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i liked the ending:

"We… are in the in-infirmary… though…" Allen stuttered between moans and gasps.

"I am helping you get better." Rabi's lips were curled into a devious smirk.

"They really should thank me for doing so much."

lol that rabi! we love you so! lol

awesome story! :)

-Red
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
oh, poor allen. but it wasn't too dirty. it was kind of cute
HappyDuckyDay chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
OMFG WTF I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STOPPED THERE! That was so AMAZING! It was just getting good to! I really hope you add on to this fanfic, but really you don't have to.

Anyway, I think you can tell very well that I'm in love with this story. I just can't help think about all the things that would happen if this were to continue.

Well, thank you for the very very VERY exciting fanfic and I just ya know wish that it could have gone a little further. besides that I hope you make another fanfic like this with the same pair. After all the world is overrun with Yullen people... (no offense)
Epic Awsome chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
YAY! LAVIALLEN! WOOT! lavis so awsome x3
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
You feel dirty.. That's not so bad.. I felt mentally unstable after the first thing I considered a lemon was uploaded.. :D That might've had something to do with the torture I put in there though.. Not sure.. :D

But enough on that subject.. I'm not sure what to think of this.. I don't know if I should think they had something already before this or not.. Anyways, I liked it.. :) Why I don't really know, but it might have something to do with a dripping wet Lavi.. :D
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
*Laughs* Lavi got hurt just to see Allen? How sweet of him
Kiracookies chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Woow that was...woww lol no it was a good storie or limey lemon w.e lol.
Aeriel Cross chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
LOL. Poor Allen. Nice Lavi depicted.
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
No, I object. This isn't well-written. I write better than you. *wicked laughter*

But, yes, your writting isn't good as I thought it is. You tend only to describe the action. And repetitive words. I think you can use these terms : the younger/older boy/man/male , moyashi, usagi, the white-haired boy, the cursed boy, Bookman Junior, blah blah...

Anyway, I like the plot. And the way Lavi approach Allen. And "You want me to take off my pants too". It was just hilarious. You've made my day. I've been down from listening angsty music and writting angsty fic.

Thanks. I'll consider sending you later. School for now. Bai bai