Reviews for The Marlinspike Lass
Cryptum1 chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
I think this is a really good, well written story and I hope you continue to write. :) please update soon!
SkyCake chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
Why does it seem like all the stories that I find on this site and end up liking are left unfinished?
Bloodsired chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
Amazing! I Love your fic! Its a different sort of fangirl fic. I like where it going though not much a Norrington fan myself since Im a Cutler fan. Oh, well I like it very much. I hope you continue it...
Freydris chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
Aha! Cutler's got a girl in his care who doesn't want dresses! Talk about awesome! I hope that Cutler gets closer to Kat (its either brotherly or courthip thingy) ANyways! Please continue!
Autobot traitor chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Keep going!
minaseiko1 chapter 15 . 6/5/2010
Love your story. Please update soon. D
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 14 . 11/6/2009
Love the story!
Fruity-Gemini chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
Another chapter! WO! I'm glad that you haven't abandoned this story - I really enjoy reading about Kat and James. I wonder how Kat will take it when Beckett demands info for her 'silver device' with the EITC insignia. Also, I would love to see what happens if and when James learns that Kat is not from his time period. The SUSPENSE! Ack! Update soon please! :)
CrazyGunFire chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
Hahahaha I would do that too in that situation. Nice job, and I'm still reading so you better keep posting :D
Kairi's-twin chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
No! I was so happy with Norington and Kat together! *pout and cries* They were so sweet together! DAMN YOU MERCER!*shakes her fist at him* I don't really understand why she wouldn't at least tell James that she was from the future... I think perhaps Mercer has already figured it out. If you make her fall for Beckett I will be officially pissed. Because Beckett is a greedy, stuck up, Priggish git! I hate him THAT much! besides he's a midgit (not that I have anything against the vertically challanged ... being one myself). and he is so not a man of his word. Even Jack keeps his word more often then Cuttler Beckett!

Becket: LORD-

Me: I DON'T CARE!... any way if there is more than one letter of Marque why would Norrington not also save Kat... after their make-up I mean. What is Beckett going to do with her anyway? it's not as if he knows what the hell a cellphone is... what if one of her friends called her? that would be really funny! I think you should do that... to lighten the mood a bit as it seems there will not be as much Kat/ Norrington banter going on! *sighs* I am so depressed by the Norrington/Kat situation seriously. Ah well I suppose I shall have to wait and see what happens next. PLEASE PLASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~ALANNA~
atheniangoddess chapter 14 . 8/17/2008
O...can't wait for more! Hope u update soon.
christyfiction chapter 14 . 8/5/2008
Have fun on vacation and don't forget about us...

Update please
TortugaTourGuide chapter 14 . 8/4/2008
Nice, a good chapter! You must tell why Mercer is sabotaging the Kat/James relationship, I want to know!
Delu chapter 14 . 8/4/2008
Ah, poor Kat and Norry. But the bad things make it brighter... or something like that. And where will our dear Marlinspike lass be when it comes to the clemency? I wonder.

Lovely chap.,

- Lulu
ThequeenChrissy chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Ok, so I'm somewhat new on this ride. But so far, I've totally enjoyed this! Kat is awesome!