Reviews for Enough
jessi chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Great story, funny!
wiz-witch in training chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
You know, I was on a forum for myths they should do (I posted three), and one person thought that they should do a movie where Buster comes to life and gets his revenge. My thoughts are immediately going to that after reading this.
flamingbunnies chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This story had both me and my sister in hysterics. I loved it!
sara ane chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This... amuses me. If buster could truly speak I am sure he would have many four letter words for our mythbusting friends. lol
originaleccentric chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
hahaha

Buster RULEZ
YinYangDarkLight chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I will admit, it was amusing and probably the only mythbusters fanfic out there... of course, I haven't looked, so I don't know.
BellaSwan14 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I loved it!
CatwomanNY chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This is so cute! I have never seen the show from Buster's POV before. How great. Here's hoping that Jamie and Adam are listening.
Ninjauthor chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
kay...
Magic Kaito chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Dude, Exploding Pants was on this afternoon. Nice timing XD.

But yes, this story still makes me giggle. Yay Buster!
D3athrav3n92 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Man, Buster's been through a lot...much more than most of us realize... :D
Veritas Found chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
And right about then is when Jack popped in with his lovely little vortex manipulator, spotted the battered dummy, and decided to dance with him. A few dozen times. ;P

They should so have a moment like this on the show. Granted, not Buster talking, since crash dummies can't really talk, but one of the ducklings or Adam/Jamie going "...y'know, I really think - before we -abusehere- him this time, we should really think about how he feels on all this." 'Nyway, loved this!
Wingg-ed Wolf chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
*claps loudly* Bravo!

Great work, for those of us whom have never seen a fiction of the like... gotta say that was really funny.

XD
Reijou chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
OMG XD

Poor Buster, haha.

I did feel a little sorry for him in the show XD

Anywho, it gave me a good laugh, lol, good job XD