Reviews for The Protector
teacupz chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
really great idea. nice descriptions and every pieces of the fic is just... unique. it have been some time since I read/watch Alladin and I have forgotten about the cave but this fic just bring it up perfectly! :)

like your writing style and wish to see more from you.
TimeTraveler008 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
De Time Travelah would like to point out that you refer to the Cave of Wonders as a lion in the beginning and then later on, it's a tiger...

Besides dat, it is Wonderful. Brings in a perspective that is not thought about very much. She likes how you address the question of where the dang cave came from in the first place.
brianna chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
great job! you know, I'd always wondered where the cave came from, and I really love the way you wrote this. It seems like it could have come out of a mythology book; very well done!
Cantare chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Awesome take on the creation of the cave. I've written about it briefly in my Aladdin fics, but I haven't really thought about its origins. Aladdin is one lucky sob for being able to get in. Hope you explore this fandom more!
funvince chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
A nice explanation of how the cave came into being. This reads like a fairy tale which was probably what you were going for.
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Good job so far keep it up.