Reviews for Nothing Like the Real Thing
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
HAHAHAHAH this was great.
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
OH MY I SAW THAT PICTURE :DD Ehem, not only is Edgey hot for Nick, he's also stalking Nick, too! :D :DD

Please tell me you intentionally put some things there for me to get... ideas and not because I have a dirty mind ;_; XDD
221bbakerst chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I always wondered how tasty it would be to kiss that Phoenix. I envy you Miles. You get the real thing and a chocolate one. 8D

Awesome Story. I always loved how gloriously gay that picture was. :P
Merilindir chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
aw, how cute! i love that picture. XD
chishero chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Awesome awesome awesome. :D Everyone's so in character.. and awesome. *thumbs up*
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
xDD Oh man, that was hilarious. You wrote them all so well. Fantastic job.
momijikk chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
XD

nice. I laughed and almost woke up my entire family, who were all sleeping.

I've always wondered about that picture, and now we have an answer! XD I hope Phoenix likes the choco him...*drools* mm...choco...nom.

Uh...anyways, very nice, and I love the scenes between Edgeworth and Larry. Very well done!

-momiji
SoWrightSoWrong chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Oh man, I like this one too. XD You write Larry awesomely.
123-321 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
3 way with the chocolate Phoenix... O_o
RenIchiFangirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Definately, Definately, by favorite fanfiction so far. This was not only written awesomely, but it was humerous and in character (especially Larry XD) for the most part. I loved it!
Spoodlexiii chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
xDD I loved that. Poor Miles and his manly apron.
f danielle chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Aww! That's so adorable. The funniest thing is I also thought Miles was talking about the picture, not Nick's hair. Haha, sometimes I'm slow on the joke.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
oh I think that something very kinky is going to happen next. edgeworth in an apron. hehe.
Lolligaggin chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I like this...it was good. :D
Critically.Acclaimed chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was great! I've seen that picture before and I never though of it as being fanfic material! Kudos for making it a fanfic, thoug D. I cracked up at the "nothing below the belt" part. Great writing!