Reviews for In Six Months I Lost My Mind But Found My Heart
Gossamerfae chapter 33 . 12/29/2009
Thanks so much for this story I love how Edward is such a pompous ass and clueless most of the time...wonderful chemistry
Rebecca Clearwater chapter 30 . 12/25/2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!
Rebecca Clearwater chapter 28 . 12/25/2009
I love how i can tell that you know the books so good! Its great you have definetly read the book more more than a couple times! I thought my sister and i were the only ones who read the books over and over repetibly... WAY over 20 i have lost track i know at least 25 ...probubly at least 30? Well its great to see that you no the books! Here's a trivia question for you from New Moon: Besides being in Alaska with the Dinali near the end of there absents(by the way i like how you didn't make Tanya a total A. like everyone else seems to, shes kinda needy but not evil) Where were the Cullen's during New Moon? (excluding Edward) this is one of my favorite questions because my sister didn't no it and New Moon is her favorite book (Team Jacob:( im not implying that i don't love Jacob but he's no Edward) and i knew it and she didn't :) i am not sure what the page number is but i know that Alice says it when she returns i'll give you the answer at the bottom...don't feel bad if you don't know though im sure Stephenie Meyer herself wouldn't remember i know way to much about these books... and i love it! ...so heres the answer Ithica! cool huuh? well great fanfiction sorry my review is so long
Rebecca Clearwater chapter 27 . 12/25/2009
Ugh! i really thought that Bella heard Edward say that he loved her! Darn it! Oh well he will get around to it im sure. I'm no Alice but Edward and Bella always seem to find each other (especially in you story!) By the way you Fanfiction is AMAZING! i love it. My sister insisted that i read it and i love her all the more for sugesting it! Im going to finish reading it in 2 days! WOW and it's Christmas (moring 3 a.m.!) Merry Christmas! God bless you!
spannieren chapter 33 . 12/24/2009
amazing story :)
jenz tea chapter 33 . 12/18/2009
awesome story! Alice was annoying at times, but I enjoyed reading it!
jenz tea chapter 30 . 12/18/2009
What the hell is wrong with Alice? Why would she interfer like that. UGH!
jenz tea chapter 24 . 12/18/2009
Love Alice and her mysterious ways!
jenz tea chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
Love the story line!
jenz tea chapter 12 . 12/18/2009
That was Hot!
jenz tea chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
Good Story!
Blueflowers chapter 33 . 12/16/2009
Hi,

I just read this whole story in the past 24 hours and loved it. I found it b/c I had been reading another one of your stories, you really are a captivating story teller.

Blueflowers
jenz tea chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Look forward to reading more
Fanpire34 chapter 33 . 12/11/2009
Oh wow. This story was amazing and I loved it! You did an awesome job and it was awesomme.:D
Every1LovesAVampire chapter 33 . 12/3/2009